Chapter 4

Third person's P.O.V.

On one fine morning, a blonde-haired girl named Naruko was waiting outside the Sawada Residence, home of Tsuna. She received a lot of curious and ogling stares from passerbys but she paid no heed to it.

"Ittekimasu!" A certain brunette said as he frantically ran out of his house with a toast hanging on his mouth only to froze at the sight of Naruko waitng outside at the gate.

"Ohayou Tsuna!" Naruko waved at him enthusiastically as soon as Tsuna caught sight of her. Tsuna snapped out of his stupor when he heard her call and returned back the greeting.

"O-Ohayou Naru-nee! Were you waiting for me?"

"Hehe. I realized that I don't know the way to school so I waited for you. Did I bother you?" Naruko asked, the last part with concern. The brunette frantically denied it.

"No no. You didn't bother me at all. More importantly, WERE ALREADY LATE!!!" Tsuna exclaimed in a rush. Naruko just grinned nonchalantly as if being late on her first day of school is normal of her. Which is true.

"Daijobu Tsuna. Just leave it to me to explain to the teachers."

"Its not the teachers that I am afraid of. Its Hibari-san that is waiting on the gate."

"A prefect? Then still leave it to me." And with that, Naruko took off in a run. Tsuna ran after her in a desperate attempt and soon, the two reached the gate of Namimori Middle School, also known as Namimori-chuu. There stood the infamous demon prefect of Namimori Hibari Kyoya. He seemed to be waiting for the arrival of late students.

"Herbivores. You're late." He said, a dangerous glint in his eyes as he readily brandished his tonfas which came out of nowhere. While Tsuna just screamed 'Hieee', Naruko ignored Hibari's murderous aura(which was nothing to her) and asked his kouhai curiously.

"Tsuna, is this the prefect you were talking about earlier?"

"H-Hai Naru-nee. He's infamous for being the strongest person in Namimori." Tsuna explained in a nervous voice, hiding behind Naruko's body. She just commented with an impressed 'ohhh' and had a stare down with the prefect.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the transfer student Uzumaki Naruko. Nice to meet you. Oh and can you let us pass being late because I just asked directions from Tsuna over here."

"That changes nothing, herbivore. I'll bite you to death." Hibari declared, getting into his biting stance. Tsuna tried to run away with Naruko.

"Let's go Naru-nee! Were no match for Hibari-senpai!" Tsuna pleaded her sister figure while he tried to tug her away. But Naruko wasn't letting a boy who had similarities to the one and only Uchiha Sasuke to try and, as he put it, bite her and Tsuna to death. She turned to look at the brunette with a determined gaze.

"Its okay Tsuna. Rely on me, okay?"

Tsuna stared at her in surprise, awe and worry before complying to her request and standing to the side so he can help her anytime. Not that he was much help for the moment.

Tension was quickly rising between the two. And for a moment, Naruko grinned animalistically and Hibari's eyes glinted with glee for a worthy opponent before the two sprung into action.

Hibari quickly ran in front of her and tried to punch her with his tonfa but it was blocked by a kunai. The prefect's eyes widened a fraction and immediately put some distance between them. On the blonde's hands were two kunai that look sharp. But of course that wasn't Naruko's sharpest kunais because she didn't want to commit murder but still wanted to beat up the Sasuke-wannabe in front of her.

"Hn. Your no herbivore. You must be a carnivore."

"I already leveled up to being a carnivore? How nice." She said in a mocking manner.

They quickly went to exchange blows that were all blocked by the other bringing the fight into a stalemate.

"Your better than I thought." Naruko praised him.

"Your not bad yourself." Hibari also said which was surprising because he rarely gives out praises.

"I'm already running really late for my introduction so lets finish the fight." Naruko said. Hibari tensed as he felt the fighting aura around the other carnivore change to something more dangerous. He was shocked internally when he saw her disappear in front of him. He was about to look for her when he felt a shift in the air behind him. He tried to counter her punch in the face but was unable to react in time, making him fly a few steps away before regaining his footsteps. He frozed when he felt a blade pressed into his neck from behind.

"You lose." Naruko whispered in his ear but it was still heard clearly because of the silence around. After a moment, she stepped away from him.

Tsuna woke up from his amazement and ran up to Naruko.

"T-That was amazing Naru-nee. You beat Hibari-senpai." Tsuna said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Hehe. It seems I'm stronger than him." The blonde said with a blush. She was clearly not used to being praised. They were about to happily chat when the defeated demon approached and stopped in front of them.

"Hn. I'll acknowledge my lost this time, carnivore and herbivore. I shall let you pass even if your late. But next time, I'll bite you to death." The skylark said coldly before stalking off to who knows where. Tsuna remembered what time it is and frantically ran to the school.

"Let's go Naru-nee! Were really late!"

*Timeskip*

"Gomen sensei for being late." The blonde said while walking inside. The teacher turned to her in concern because he knows that late students are always bitten to death by Hibari Kyoya but was shocked when he saw that she was fine and perfectly safe. The whole class was also expecting the same but jaw dropped when they saw her. Naruko noticed their reactions and sweatdropped.

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing." The whole class answered in unison. The teacher regained his composure and coughed twice.

"As you can see students, we have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself." He said as he gestured to Naruko. She first wrote her name on the board and faced her classmates.

"Ohayou minna! My name is Uzumaki Naruko. Nice to meet you, dattebayo!" She said with her signature grin.