Chapter 7

Third person's P.O.V.

"Take this!" Naruko yelled as she aims a kick at Kyoya's face. He moved to block her attack but didn't expect that she would suddenly shift and aim for his stomach. He mentally cursed at his mistake before being sent tumbling on the ground.

"Yatta~ its my win!" The blonde whooped with a grin on her face and holding up a peace sign in the air. The skylark grunted in disappointment at his loss but just quietly stood up.

"But Kyoya, where did you learn fighting anyway? You hit way too hard, dattebayo." Asked Naruko as she rubbed her arms that are bruising from blocking Kyoya's attacks. He just answered her in Hn language with an emotionless face.

"Hn."

"From your uncle? Then he's really strong, dattebayo!"

Kyoya said nothing anymore and just picked up his gakuran that lay forgotten on the ground due to their fight earlier. He dusted it then slung it on his shoulders. Naruko just sighed at his lack of response. People like him are so hard to handle. She just leaned on the railing and looked at a spot on the ground near a tree.

"Do you know, Kyo-kun? Tsuna and the transfer student are meeting there."

"Gokudera Hayato? So what?"

"It means their fighting you know. I don't know why but the transfer student smells a lot of gunpowder. He's probably carrying a dynamite or a gun."

"Hn. I'll bite him to death later."

"Later?"Naruko asked him while tilting her head to the side. Hibari won't admit it but that scene resembles a fox tilting its head cutely. No one knows that the skylark has a weakness for small animals.

"You and that baby were planning about that herbivore."

"Technically, Reborn planned it all and I just tagged along."

"Hn."

"So you wanted to know what's up, huh?"

Their talk was cut when they noticed that Gokudera was yelling at Tsuna saying something about how he's going to be the tenth. He then pulled out dynamites out of nowhere and started attacking Tsuna. Seriously, where do these people pull out their weapons. But the brunette just pathetically dodged the dynamites while screaming like a girl.

"Umu~ Although I'd like to intervene, Tsuna needs this to grow up." The blonde said in a depressed manner.

"Hn."

"Yup! Tsuna will inherit a bigshot company, dattebayo!"

"Hn."

"What's with that mean comment? Tsuna's not weak, dattebayo."

"Hn." Naruko sighed at that.

"Looks like I can't change your mind. But it seems its time." Kyoya got confused at that before noticing Reborn aiming at the herbivore.

"REBORN!!! I'LL DEFEAT GOKUDERA HAYATO WITH MY DYING WILL!!!" Tsuna shouted. Hibari growled at the sight of the indecent action.

"I'll bite that herbivore to death." The skylark said while pulling his tonfas out. Naruko immediately stopped him.

"No Kyo-kun!"

"Out of the way Naru-chan." He growled making her blushed at the nickname.

"Don't call me that! Whatever, I give up!" Naruko screamed in a frustrated manner and just went straight back to the point. She composed herself and flashed him a begging smile.

"Could you please not punish those two these time?" She asked in a sweet manner accompanied by puppy eyes. Hibari stared at her for a moment and finally relented with a sigh.