Chapter 8

Naruko's P.O.V.

'It's such a good morning isn't it!'

I thought while walking to school. By ninja standards. And if we are talking about the ninja way of walking, it means jumping on the roof at high speed that will make people think there is a movie shooting going on. But since I'm like a passing wind to normal people I won't get reported to the police station.

Anyway, were getting off the topic. As I said earlier, its such a good morning this day. But as the old men say, peace isn't infinite, especially if you have a trouble magnet constitution. And this proved to be true when I blocked another tonfa aimed at my face.

"Ohayou Kyo-kun!" I smiled at the demon prefect.

"Ohayou Naru-chan." He greeted me back with my stupid embarassing nickname.

The students around us stopped and stared at us in surprise. The reason is obvious after all. Getting a greeting from the infamous demon of Namimori is the same as getting a miracle from Kami-sama. It will make everyone think that peron is some kind of divine being.

"Why are you attacking me anyway? I don't think I broke any school rules."

"Hn."

"Uwaah~ Your such a battle maniac."

'My peaceful morning ruined. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

*TIMESKIP*

"Ohayou Tsuna and mutt!" I greeted my two friends. Were currently having lunch at the rooftop.

"Pay more respect to Juudaime! And don't call me a mutt, you foxy bitch!"

"D-Don't mind it Gokudera-kun" Tsuna said trying to calm down his loyal dog.

"See? Tsuna doesn't mind my attitude at all. So shut up and play fetch at a corner." I smirked at Gokudera trying to rile him up. And looks like I succeeded. A huge tick mark appeared on his forehead.

"Teme-"

"C-Calm down Gokudera-kun." Tsuna stepped in calmed down his new friend. He instantly calmed down and sat on Tsuna's side like nothing happened.

"Got it Juudaime." Tsuna instantly became depressed at that.

"And I told you not to call me that." He said with black lines forming on his head. I immediately took this oppurtunity and teased the dog again.

"What kind of right-hand man are you if you make Tsuna sad?" Lightning formed on Gokudera's background and shocked him.

"Sumimasen Juudaime! I'll commit seppuku to atone for my sins." The mutt said then stuffed a dynamite in his mouth. He was about to light it with his lighter when Tsuna snatched the lighter and dynamite away from him.

"That's no good Gokudera-kun! What would I do if you die?"

"Thank you for your benelovent kindness Juudaime." I cracked at that and didn't bother to stifle my laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"N-Naru-nee?"

"What's wrong with you vixen?"

"That moment! It looks like a person scolding his dog dattebayo! HAHAHAHAHA!" I explained then burst out in laughter again. Gosh, my stomach hurts.

Just imagine Tsuna patting Gokudera-kun with dog ears. Its hilarious!

Both of them looked so embarassed that made me laugh even more. Now this are the peaceful times.

*Timeskip*

"Ne Kyo-kun are you sure were not going to interfere with Yamamoto-san's suicide attempt?" I asked the boy next to me as we sat at another rooftop spying on the events transpiring at another building. With me sitting on the rails and him leaning on it.

"No Naru-chan."

"....Your not going to drop the nickname are you?"

"Unless you drop mine."

"Tch. Meanie. Be grateful that Reborn is there or I'm going to kick your ass for holding me back from helping, dattebayo."

"Hn."

"I see you two are getting along."

"Uwaah!" I jumped at Reborn's sudden and extremely silent entrance. Kyo-kun may try to hide it but his eyes show surprise. The baby looked at me with a smug smirk.

"Don't let your guard down you two even if you were flirting." I blushed hardly at that.

"WE ARE NOT FLIRTING!!!" I screamed at him. How embarassing~ I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato now. I glanced at Kyo-kun and was surprised to see him sporting a heavy blush. But not as red as mine. Kyo-kun is a bloodthirsty battle maniac demon but he's really handsome and-

'Stop, stop, stop! I did not just think of him as handsome' When I saw Reborn smirking at my flustered form, I hurriedly defended myself.

"There is no way I will date this Sasuke-wannabe Reborn!"

"Sasuke? Who's that?" Oh shit. My tongue fucking slipped. Now they're looking at me with narrowed eyes. Though Kyo-kun seems a little sad.

"I don't know."

"You just said his name." Kyo-kun said.

"No I didn't." I vehemently disagreed. No matter what they can't find out about my past. Or lese it will become clear that I'm not from these dimension.

"Look! Tsuna fell off with Yamamoto-kun." I said while trying to change the subject. They both stared at me for a while but Reborn finally left to help Tsuna. And now the only problem is...

"Who's Sasuke?"

"....I'm afraid I can't answer that question." I answered while hanging my head down so he wouldn't see my face.

"Is he an ally or enemy?"

"Are you threatened by him?"

"Just answer."

"It depends on the time we reunite. If that time ever comes." I whispered the last part but Kyo-kun still heard it.

"But knowing him, he'll probably become an enemy." Before I died, he said he will change the shinobi world. Trying to stop him I lost but I managed to seal his Rinnegan with a special sealing jutsu taught by Kurama and only me knows how to unseal it. Now he can only travel to sub dimesions and travelling to other dimensions are nigh impossible. I snapped out of my trance at Kyo-kun's question.

"How can you be so sure?"

"On our last meeting, we fought due to our clashing ideals."

"And the result?"

"I cannot answer that one."

"Hn."

"Don't worry if we ever meet again..."

I turned to him smiling my trademark foxy grin with my eyes closed. His eyes widened at the meaning of my smile.

I admit that I'm afraid if they ever see my true nature, they will hate and avoid me. They are my precious family after all. That's why I'll keep smiling innocently with my eyes closed.

"I'll kill him with no mercy."

So they won't see my blood red eyes.