Chapter 2

Uzumaki Naruko's P.O.V.

'AAAAAHHHHHH!!!'

'Kurama!!! Why didn't you tell me I would turn into a child?!!!'

After a while of lamenting in despair, I finally regained my composure. Let me tell you what happened when I woke up.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in an alleyway. I noticed everything's way bigger. When I accidentally looked into a broken mirror, I saw that a 7 year-old girl is staring back at me.

Which leads me to my current, very horrible situation.

Seeing my child self just reminds me how lonely I was without Kurama. Oh no, I'm tearing up again. Think happy thoughts Naruko.

Oh well! Let's look around first.

Uwawawawah!!!

The buildings are so tall!

What world is this?!

No, Naruko! You need to relax yourself and get back to the current mission.

First, the language is easy because it's the same used in my world. But I need to get more information. I should probably transform first into an adult.  I weaved the handsigns but nothing happened. Oh shit.

'Okay. Chakra and jutsus are out so whats the next step?' I was startled out of my thoughts when I heard a man talking to me.

"Look what do we have here~ A cute little girl? Are you lost, ojou-chan*? Let me help you~" the man said in a slurred voice. I shivered at the leering gaze he was directing on me.

How filthy. It is unfortunate that creepy lolicon perverts exist in this world. Just then, a thought struck me on how I can gather information.

'Ufufu~ this will be fun.' I internally smiled in a devilish manner.

"Gomen* Onii-san* but I'm not lost at all. I'm exploring at all." I said in a fake cute manner. Uwah~ just hearing my voice embarasses me.

"Oh really. Then can you take me together with you, little girl?"

"Fine. I'll take you to an adventure." What's with that smug look sicko. Just wait when I beat the crap out of you.

"On an adventure of pain that is, creep!"

"Wha- Ugohhh."

He didn't get to finish his sentence as I immediately jump out and kicked him in the face. I see, I see. I still have my former strength, huh. Though I have to get used to this body.

*Thud*

Whoops~ he fainted. I guess I'm going to need some rope.

*Timeskip*

"Uggghhh"

I finally heard the man groan in his sleep. I sauntered over to him as I watch him groggily wake up in confusion before his sight finally landing to me in front of him making him remember the past events and making his face twist in fear.

"Y-Your that brat"

"Yup. Now let's get onto business shall we." I said, the innocent little girl act now gone. Psh. How can I, a ninja who is soaked in blood of my enemies, be innocent?

"Don't worry. Your just going to answer some questions and I'll let you go."

"Really?"

"Really." I replied making him sigh in relief.

"Now let's start. First, what is this place called?"

"Huh?"

"Are you deaf? I'm asking what city, country and planet this is. Do I need to make you talk?" I said in a threatening voice while holding up a blade that I found somewhere in my hand.

"No! Please have mercy! I will talk." After he finished explaining, I finally got some grasp in this world. Where I am currently residing is called Tokyo City, the capital of the country of Japan. And Japan is located on the continent Asia. And this planet is called Earth. And of course the language is called Japanese.

"Second, what date is it?"

"April 30, 2017. Sunday." Surprisingly they have the same calendar.

After that I asked him many questions about the general knowledge of this world. And this world is really amazing! They're so advanced in technology even if they have no chakra. Though I'm quite disappointed when I heard that they also use technology to create weapons which are used in war with the other countries.

And I heard that ninjas exist here. They don't have chakra but they also perform ninjutsu and etc. But I don't know how they do that.

While I was musing in my thoughts, the creep finally got impatient and asked me.

"Umm, can I please leave now?" He asked in a meek voice. After all, it must be his first time being threatened by a seven year old with a broken blade.

But his previous actions makes me mad. So I think I'm going to punish him a bit~

"Do you think you can get away from me? I won't forgive you for your creepy actions." I said in a intimidating voice while putting my hands on my hips making me look scary. And it seems to be effective on the guy.

"But you said you will forgive me if I answered your questions."

"And you seriously believe me? Fooling enemies is a must, you know." I saw a vein pop in the man's forehead. He's probably thinking who the hell raised me. Sorry sicko but I learned this from the battlefield.

"You little vixen!"

"I'm not insulted at all, you know." I said to him in a taunting manner. Hehe, I didn't know that torturing people is so fun~

"Saa* let us start on the punishment."

"Wha- ugohhh"

I quickly punched him in this face then quickly switched to a kick in the face again. I continued to attack his face making his face twist in pain.

Left, right, left, right. There goes his face turning side to side. But I must say, looking at his swollen and bleeding his face with some missing teeth makes me happy so I'm not guilty at what I did.

Oh he fainted already? How unfortunate. I'm still ready to give him a lesson about a little girl's precious childhood that shouldn't be ruined by perverted lolicons.

Speaking of childhood. . . . .

I wonder how everyone is doing? I have no one to rely in here. My child self won't be enough. What should I do, Kurama?

I know now. First, I will use the money I got from this guy. He's pretty rich anyway. And no one would believe that a 7 year old girl beat his face up until it looks like a pig.

I should get a job too. But no one would accept me because I'm a young.

Ara? Isn't this a credit card? And there are ton of them here too. With this guy's money, I can probably live a decent school life. And lucky me, all of them are the types that can't be identified easily. I'll just get a job when I get older. I should also attend school too. He said that the most successful people around the world graduated from college so I need to finish school.

And maybe. . . just maybe I can get a family that I wished.