Cora

Name>>Cora May Savara
Gender>> Female
Age>> 19
Looks>> (See picture)
She had her father's eyes, but her mother's hair

Job>> WriterCaste>> 3 (that's where her mom ended up after the selection) Personality>> Cora is in general a very outgoing, talkative person

Job>> Writer
Caste>> 3 (that's where her mom ended up after the selection)
Personality>> Cora is in general a very outgoing, talkative person. She loves to make people laugh, but has a somewhat hard time keeping close friends. She has a bad temper, and can be very rough around the edges. She gets very defensive when asked about her past, because she never knew her father, and her mother refused to ever tell her. Cora, is very friendly, for the most part, and hates to let people feel excluded. She is kind of lazy, and her emotions tend to bounce when she is under stress. She is brave, and loyal, but will barely step up to show her bravery if she can avoid it.
Likes>> She likes reading, history, cats, and dogs.
Dislikes>> she hates spiders, snakes, scorpions, the rebels, violence, talking about her past, not knowing her father.
Flaws>> Cora is very defensive about her past, and secretly very insecure. She takes thing to heart, and can be hurt easily.
Strengths>> Cora knows how to make people laugh, and is really good at writing. She is smart, and in shape.
Birthday/ Zodiac>> July 16 >> Cancer
Backstory>> Cora's mother, Azata Jen Savara (as we all know but hay) was in the selection when she was seventeen, way back in the age. Azata and Kade ended up having a child, but in the end Kade chose no one as his wife, and Azata went back home. She was moved to caste three (via Selection rules) and had Cora. Azata never ended up finding love, never getting over Kade. Cora has never been told about her father, and knows nothing about Azata's past. Cora signed up for the selection behind Azata's back (she was very avid about her not doing it) but by the time Azata found out, Cora had been selected.
One Word To Describe Her>> Mg-Muffin
Quote>> "Better buckle down- here comes the storm."
Family>> Mom: Azata. Father: Kade (Unknown to her)
Other>> Cora has a pet Pitbull dog named Poseidon

 Father: Kade (Unknown to her) Other>> Cora has a pet Pitbull dog named Poseidon