Makia

Group>> The 100
Charge>>Organized Crime
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name>> Makia Amads
Appearance>> (See Picture)
Age>> 17
Gender>> Female
Sexuality>> Straight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality>> Makia can openly be described as cold and void of emotion. She's very sneaky, manipulative, and loyal to few. Bent against the law, she's very defiant and loud on her opinions. She isn't all bad, however. Deep down, she carries a caring heart. Makia views this as a weakness however, and barely lets it show. Her loyalists usually lie with whoever can help her at the moment.
Likes>> Getting her own way, being in power, chocolate, the ground, being away from the spaceship
Dislikes>> Authority, the Ark, being controlled, losing, snakes, and rain- mostly thunder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opinion>> She finds most of the laws absolutely ridiculous, and refuses to counter by them. I mean, equal rations while the children starve, or die from lack of medicine? Are you kidding me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her crime?>> She formed a group aimed at stealing from the Ark and the government, in order to feed and help the children/ weaker ones. She helped to hide second and third children, and did anything in her power to protect them. Makia formed it after watching a child die for stealing an apple. She couldn't take it anymore. One of her members were almost  caught stealing food from the storage area, and would have been floated. To save him, she made a large sound to distract the official, getting herself caught. What happened to the group, she doesn't know. But at least she had saved him. Her love. She's grown bitter over the years, building up all her anger from the government. She was caught at 15.
Password>> Troubled
(Other I'll tag in your book :) )