Liam

Name>>  Lester Mike Jennings
((He finds his name a bit embarrassing, so has always gone by Liam))

Age>> 23 Years old

Gender>> Male ((Straight))

Faceclaim>> ((Picture above, can't find fc)) so for a Fc- Ashton Irwin (with shorter, curly hair)

Role>> Detective

Personality>> Liam is a fairly confident and sharp witted person. He is usually pretty upbeat, and always enjoys a good joke. He is very much an extrovert, and enjoys the company of others. He is surprisingly smart, but hides it under layers of jokes and messing around. It takes allot to get this guys upset, and therfore he will get rather upset when upset. (If that sentence made any sense). Despite everything, Liam takes his job very seriously.

Backstory>> You know that kid who always seems good at everything, without even trying? That was Liam. He would pass through classes with flying colors, not even trying. He lived next door to a kid around his age, Mary, and they grew up best friends. This wouldn't last forever...In high school, Mary was kîlled in a hit and run accident. This inspired Liam to dig into his studies and become a detective so no one else would have to go through the agony of /not knowing/.

Family>>
-Mother: Makila May Jennings
-Father: James Wester Jennings

Relationships>> He's very close to his mother, and was super close to Mary- any mention of her send him on a lockdown.

Other>> Any mention of Mary is still rather...'Fragile' for Liam. Despite his friendliness, he tried to avoid truly getting close to people...part of him fears he'll find them dead on the side of the road as well, if he cares.