Chapter 12

Stephanie's POV

I can't believe it. Alexis and Taylor are sleeping together. Naked. Even though Lex and Cam aren't technically dating yet, I still consider it cheating. 

"Let's get out of here." I whisper to Matt as we turn around and walk out of the room. 

We get out into the hallway and I sit down on the floor and lean up against the wall. Matt sit down next to me. "Are you gonna tell Cameron?" He asks, looking at me.

I think about it for a second. "Not right now." I sigh.

--

All of the boys and us decide to go out to eat for breakfast together. When me and Matt arrive at the restaurant everyone was sitting at a huge table, including Alexis who was next to Cameron. Matt notices that I'm staring at her and getting mad. "Don't worry about it." He leans in and whispers to me as we sit down. 

Carter and Jack G are pretty much half sleeping while everyone else is laughing and talking. "Tough night last night?" Matt asks them and laughs. Carter flips off Matt and puts his head back on the table and everyone laughs.

I look over at Cam and Alexis and they were so cuddly. They were holding hands, kissing eachother on the cheek, giggling as if nothing happened. Cameron was such a sweet and caring guy, he doesn't deserve a girl who hooks up with another guy. 

I feel a nudge on my leg and I quickly snap out of it. Matt slips his fingers through mine under the table and he sqeezes it tight. He knows just how to make me happy.

The waitress comes to take our order and about 10 minutes later our food comes out. Once in awhile I glance up at Alexis and Cam. I make eye contact with Lex and I quickly glance back down at my plate and she just rolls her eyes. 

After breakfast we head back to the hotel.

"I'll meet you at the pool, okay?" I say to Matt while we're in the lobby.

"Sure babe" He kisses me on the cheek and I go up to my room.

When I walk in, I see Alexis. She sees me walk in and she lets out big breath. It's awkward and neither of us say a word. I walk to the dresser and get out my bathing suit and she just sits on the bed watching TV. When I stand back up, I walk over to her. "Can we talk?" I ask and sit on the bed next to her. 

"Depends." She shrugs, still staring at the TV. 

I pause for a moment then finally say, "I saw you with Taylor."

She quickly turns her head towards me and sits up straighter. "What?" She snaps.

"Look, Alexis, you're my best friend and I just don't want you to hurt Cameron." 

"Yeah well 'bestfriends' wouldn't go behind eachothers back and spy on them." She stands up and heads towards the door.

"Are you serious right now? I'm trying to help you!" I follow her.

"Cameron will never believe you if you told him. So you might as well just give it up now." She says and walks out the door. 

---

I lay there on the bed by myself and just think. Should I even tell Cameron? Yes, I should. But he probably won't believe me, he'll only believe whatever Alexis says. But, it's the right thing to do. Why am I even getting involved? That's it. Alexis was the one who hooked up with Taylor, therefore SHE should be the one to tell Cam, not me. I made my decision. 

My phone vibrates and I jump up to go get it.

M: I'm at the pool, where are you?

Shit! I'm so stupid! I grab a towel and run out of the room and straight down to the pool. I get into the pool area and Matt is the only one in there, just sitting on a chair while looking down at his phone. 

Before he even sees me, I rip off my shirt and shorts leaving just my bikini on. I start to run and as I pass Matt, I throw all of my clothes and towel on him and I jump into the pool making a huge splash. My head comes back up out of the water and I see Matt with a smile on his face getting ready to stand up. 

"Sneaky, aren't you?" He laughs. "I like it!" He smiles big and runs and jumps in the pool next to me. I cover my face when he jumps because water splashes all over me. When he comes back up we just kind of float around and talk. 

"So, I'm not gonna get involved with Alexis's situation." I tell Matt.

"But don't you think Cameron should know?" Matt asks me.

I sigh for a moment. "Yeah, but he doesn't need to hear it from me. He needs to hear it from the girl he likes." I reply and Matt nods his head.

"Yeah I agree." He stops floating on his back and moves closer to me. 

"Let's talk about us." Matt smiles and grabs my waist and brings me against his chest.

"What about us?" I smile back and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I really like you." Matt whispers and stares into my eyes.

"I really like you too." I giggle.

"Good." Matt smiles, leaning in to give me a kiss. He pulls away, "I wanna take you to a party sometime." 

I smile again. "Why a party?" I ask.

"Because crazy stuff happens at parties." Matt laughs, "How much longer will you be in Florida?" 

I sigh, "Not very long. Only a couple days, since my mom only booked the hotel for a week." I say and frown.

"We can work something out, okay?" Matt smiles and quickly pecks my lips again which makes me blush like crazy.

------------

It's so sad to see Magcon falling apart :'( Cameron keeps calling out Bart on twitter and they all unfollowed him and just ugh I hope they get everything back together.

Hope you're enjoying this fan fic though!! :)