Chapter 82

Stephanie's POV

"Matt!" Cameron shouts as his eyes travel to the set of stairs behind me. I quickly turn around to see Matt walking down the stairs, running his fingers through his messy morning hair that's starting to get long. But I don't mind, I actually like it better now when it's long and sticks out of the sides of his hat. When he sees me, his face lights up and a giant smile takes over him as he comes towards me.

"Mmmm burnt bacon." Matt laughs, looking over at the stove.

"Shit!" Cameron quickly jumps up from his chair and runs over to the food, that's now smoking. 

I laugh and shake my head, turning my chair around to face Matt. "Good morning." I smile.

Without replying, he lifts me out of the chair and sits down, then pulls me on top of him so now I'm sitting in his lap with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder, "Good morning babe." He whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. 

"So what are the plans for today?" Cameron asks, while setting the table for breakfast. 

Matt shrugs, "Probably just hanging around LA for the day."

"I heard there's gonna be a concert later tonight at the Santa Cruz boardwalk. You guys should come." Cam smiles.

"Umm.." Matt begins to say but I interrupt him.

"Yes!"

"Who's performing?" Matt asks, laughing at my quick response.

"The 1975 and a few other bands I think. It'll be really fun." Cam says, just as Nash and Carter come running down the stairs. They're obviously excited for breakfast.

"Yeah, I guess we could stop by." Matt smiles and quick kisses my cheek.

"Seriously Cam. You burnt the bacon." Nash says, grabbing a piece off the plate and examining it.

"You're lucky I even made breakfast so quit whining." 

We all get our plates full of food and sit down at the table to have a nice breakfast. We share laughs and talk about all the fun times we had at Magcon. Once we finally finish eating, we set all the plates in the sink and everyone splits up. I follow Matt back up the stairs into his room and he shuts the door behind me. 

After getting ready for the day, me and Matt decide to leave the place and hang around the city for a bit. He shows me some cool sights like the Hollywood sign, the walk of fame, Universal Studios, and a few other places. I made sure to get a lot of pictures for good memories. 

At some points we had to go somewhere private because a couple fans noticed Matt and started screaming. Usually he wouldn't mind, but he told me he didn't want to ruin our "date" so he would get a quick selfie with them and then we would leave. 

"Have you ever been to a concert?" Matt asks as he laces his fingers through mine. We were now walking down the beach on our way to the boardwalk. 

"Yeah, when I was younger." I smile at him.

"Who did you see?" He asks. 

I pause for a moment and think about the concert, when I was 13 years old. "Justin Bieber." I embarass myself by saying. Thinking back to it, I remember having so much JB merch when he was still 16. "Don't make fun of me." I laugh.

"Bieber?! Dude he's so awesome, Carter's obsessed with him." Matt laughs, "I would never make fun of you babe." He says and leans over to kiss my forehead.

"Who was your first concert?" I ask.

"Hannah Montana: Meet Miley Cyrus." He says as if it's obvious.

"What?!" I cover my mouth to keep from laughing. "You're joking right?"

"Hey! Don't make fun of me!" He pouts, "I was like 10 and my sister made me go." He huffs. "Not gonna lie, it was a pretty sick show."

I start laughing even harder that I have to stop walking. I can't even imagine Matt at a Miley Cyrus concert, let alone Hannah Montana. 

"Don't laugh!" Matt says, but starts laughing himself. 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'll stop now." I say seriously, and pause. After about 2 seconds, I burst into laughing again. But this time I'm lifted off the ground and thrown over Matt's shoulders. His arms wrap tightly around me as he spins me around and starts running towards the water. I screech loudly as I feel water splash up onto my feet. 

"Laugh one more time and I'll drop you." Matt says with a huge smirk on his face. 

"Matt don't please." I screech. Since the sun was starting to set, it was getting darker out and a little bit colder. Suddenly, Matt lets go off me, making me drop lower but then all of a sudden he catches me again before I hit the water.

"Just kidding." He laughs, "I'd never do that to you." He smiles and walks back to the sand and sets me down. The minute he lets go of me and go right back into his arms and hold him close to me. Resting my head on his chest I whisper,

"I love you."

"I love you more." He whispers back, kissing the top of my head. 

Grabbing my hand again, me and Matt head down the beach again and make our way to the boardwalk. We end up finding Cameron in the crowd of people when we get there and follow him to the stage. After a few minutes, Nash and Carter show up with some other people that I recognize. I'm pretty sure I've seen them all on Vine.

The crowd of people gets bigger by the second as they all form in front of the stage. The sky is now black as the stage lights come on, making it look so pretty. Everyone starts screaming around us as the guys from the band The 1975 walk out carrying their guitars. I smile at Matt who's standing right next to me and force myself not to jump up and down and scream. 

"It's okay, I won't judge you if you fangirl." Matt yells loudly, since it's hard to hear from the screaming. And with that, I scream as loud as I can and clap my hands together and jump up and down. To my surprise, Matt does the same thing which makes me laugh. He's probably more of a fangirl than me. 

The band starts playing my favorite song by them called "The City" and everyone sings along, including me and Matt. This night couldn't get any better.

...