A burst dam

So, I really felt in the writing mood, and since I'm not sure about the romance for the RWBY story, I'm going to write this story some more. This chapter will definitely be more lemon based, but not full lemon. I'll probably have that be one of the next chapters. I might also try to wrap up the story fairly quickly, so I can focus on the RWBY story. Enjoy.

Y/n's perspective

I turned around to face the door that had just slammed open, I had my right hand on the grip of my 1911, but stopped when I saw that it was D.Va. She had her head held low, and slowly made her way over to me.

"What's wrong?" I question, wondering why she was acting this way.

She doesn't even seem to register the question and continues to walk towards me. When she finally makes her way over to me, she slumps forward, leaning into my bare chest. Her hands move behind my back, I look down at her questioningly, a light blush on my face.

"D.Va, what's wrong?" I repeat myself.

"You're leaving, aren't you?" The young woman asks me, her head still buried in my chest.

"D.Va..." I begin to say, before being interrupted.

"I, I don't want you to leave me." She quietly demands, seemingly trying to hide in my chest to avoid looking at me.

I look down at the girl clutching onto me, asking that I not leave her. I can feel the heat on my face from the light blush on my cheeks.

"I don't want you to leave me, because, I... I love you." D.Va mumbles, her embrace tightening.

I stand there, trying to process what she just said. I slowly move my arms around her shoulders and hold her.

"I guess when you put it that way, I can stay." I say, leaning my forehead onto the crown of her head.

I'd never really had a relationship before with anyone, I'd always tried to distance myself from people, it's always worked better that way. Sure I'd had women who would try to chase me, but I'd never really felt anything towards them. I'd not wanted to hurt them like I knew it would, but, I guess something in this girl had changed me. I mean, I'd even told her that name, I hadn't told anyone that name since the downfall.

D.Va looks up at me, tears in the corners of her eyes, a small smile on her lips. I slowly reach my right hand out to wipe the tears away. I returned my hand to where it had been embracing her earlier, and just held her.

Sorry about this being a little short, but at least I've actually gotten to the romance! I would have been an ass and dragged it out longer if I didn't want to write the RWBY story.