Chapter 5: Silencing involved

"Okay so what are you gonna tell me." Tom said.
I look around the corridor, make sure no one is listening. I closed my locker and left a note and stick it inside.

"You tell me about that rumor right, the one your brother told you."

"Yeah, I know you believed it already back at Mr.Jino's class."
"Why do you believed it anyway."

"Cause I found evidences and some witnesses." I said, trying not to show him my flute cause I noticed a man with black coat just leaning there.

"On the bus, the driver told me that someone suicide in there and I found her flute inside there."
"She must be a flutist of woodwind section of the band, just like you said."

"If she's one of the flutist, then there are 3 other more." Tom replied.

"Wha-

"My brother said that there are four suicides and each of them are flutist."
"The first one who commit is the strangest one because of its consequences." Tom said.

"After the first flutist, the whole batch seemed fine but the other 3 were already acting strange and they were always shivering inside the class and no talking, no interactions."

"Just like you said, the second killed herself inside the bus."
"After the other 2 heard about it, they randomly scream inside the class, every, single, day and they ended their scared, miserable life after the seconnd." Tom said.

"Wait a minite, you mean the government didn't shut down this crazy school after 4 cases of suicides." I said.

"That's what me and my brother don't know but what we know is that they reopened after a year, after those events." Tom said.
"So what are you thinking."

"I'm thinking the same way as yours." I said.

"Yeah, you really think the first flutist is the......" Then there was a big pause, the corridor was empty, not a single student only the swift winds blowing.

"The mind's fear and fright." I added.

Only the blow of the wind is what I only hear.
"I need to get more info."

"Right after you rest anyway."

"Whatever, I'm just gonna go." I said, slowly going to the next class.

"Wait for me."

.......
I look behind and saw the man In coat picking my locker. They won't find the flute of Risa inside the locker anyway or any evidence to rid.

But he saw this note sticker I wrote at my locker:

                     I know your
                    Following me