Some other things you commented

So, again, people have commented with some other annoying stuff for me to write about. Here we go again...

XForeverAloneX - Clichés <-- Fancy French accent thing going on there.

So, A point that was pointed out to me was the cliched story lines. The millions of books that look like they have been photocopied a million times and given a new title, because there are literally hundreds of these books that are well, the same. They're all about a pretty girl who thinks she is ugly, she is insecure but suddenly *plays dramatic music* a 'hot' jock picks her up and convinces her that she is pretty and they go out. *yawn* I mean, come on. I don't mind maybe one or two of this type of book, but please, leave it in single figures. No one wants to read the same book a gazillion times!

Another story line that is repeated often enough is the two people that hate each other, then they get paired together for a science project/trapped in a basement together and they discover that they are so alike and they fall in love. *pass me the bucket*

Finally, the last story line that I will be ranting about today is the blond, slapped up slut who is changed to a modest, classy girl by an unsuspecting innocent boy. What is so good about his?! It doesn't happen in real life, it's not funny or romantic. Nor is it worth writing in a flipping book!

Notifications -

We know that people read/vote and comment on our stories even when we're not online, but when we do come online we don't know what has happened because they haven't told us! The bottom right corner only *pings* when you are using Wattpad, so you can't (like facebook) see who has done what to your stories whilst you are away. Meaning that you might not notice 1 more comment, thus, you can't thank them and reply to them. Shame, isn't it...

___________________

A.N Please tell your friends about my  book. I am sure there are loads of points people don't like about this place. So c'mon I love pointing out things that are wrong on the Internet. In fact it's one of my many hobbies. I am a #1 professional ranter, so please. Help me to get more people reading them :)