~Pepsi-kun~

~~~A little eight year-old sits by the lake. A little nine year-old boy comes up saying that he'll fix her heart~~~

3rd person

You looked at the lake fiddling with the fish in the pond. One sucked on your pinkie and you giggled.

"Sorry, I couldn't bring any bread for you today. " You mumble.

The fish splashed you with its tail, you was unsure if it whether it was on purpose or not.

"So cute." You say. "Hey!!! Watch out!" You look back only to see a a flash of a black suit as a person rams into, pulling both of you in the pond.

A few other kids were chasing him.

"Pepsi-kun!~ Come out!!" You hear a few voices call out. You turn to the boy soaked in the pond. He turns back to you, with sympathetic eyes.

"I'm sorry . . . whoever you are. I shouldn't let you get hurt. " He mumbles, guiltily.

You don't say anything still shocked at the current situation you found yourself in. He steps out of the lake sopping wet. "Look, It's Pepsi-kun. Hey, Hey, I want a Pepsi, make it cold too."

He curls his fist as they mock him.

"N-no." He mutters.

Their laughter stops.

"What did you say. I said I want an ice-cold Pepsi." He shoves Souda.

He stumbles onto his feet and falls on his rump. He looks down. "I used up all my allowance alrea-" "THEN GO STEAL FROM THE BANK." The ringleader shouts at him.

Souda's shaking, but you were sure it wasn't from the cold water.

They start kicking and punching his face. You hold your lips, and dive under water, going to the other side of the pond. You step put of the pond.

"Hey!!! L-leave him a-alone." You barely get out of your mouth.

They stop at least for a moment. The ring-leader blushes looking at you. He seems to be caught off-guard for a second, but quickly recovers.

"Hello, I'm Yuta Utomi. Nice to meet you." He says as they move away from Souda and smile at you.

You're. shaking, thinking that they might beat you up, but you stand strong.

"P-please, leave . . . Souda-san alone. (And don't kill me)" You say a little louder. He stares back at Souda who was lying on the ground covered in scratches and tiny drops of blood.

You gasp at his state.

"P-please." You say, trying not to run away. "Sure, for one condition." He smiles at you. "What is it?" You ask. "I get to visit your house and talk to you any day I please and you can't refuse. Then, I'll leave him alone."

His face is red as he says it, you can tell that he's waiting excitedly at your answer.

You purse your lips. 'He tried to help me. I have to help him back.' "O-okay." You whisper quietly. His face lights up, but he quickly hides it from his friends, who was standing right behind him.

Almost immediately as you said those words you rush to the boy's side. He had a busted lip and swollen cheeks. Although, you didn't know him, you tried your best to help him up, and put his arm around your neck.

Yuta seems agitated with you touching him, but you didn't care.

"It's okay. . . " You mumble. "My sister will patch you up." Yuta waves his friends off, and follows quickly behind you without being seen.