~A Little Too Possessive~

Yuta walks next to you to lunch.

You stare downcast at your shoes as you move.

Yuta glances at your face noticing your look.

"What's up, (Y/N)? If it's that white-haired kid I can take care of that."

"Do you think I'm unlikable?" You stop suddenly looking straight into his eyes.

He's taken aback by your sudden tone but then days, "No, you're amazing. Don't mind my class." He ruffles your hair because he's considerably taller than you.

He puts his hands in his pockets and smirks while you pout. "Stop doing that! I'm only a year younger than you and I can't control my height!" You laugh running up to him.

He laughs back slightly as you both go into the cafeteria.

~

Souda POV

"Ugh, why's he's always next to her." I mutter to myself staring at Yuta and (Y/N) sitting next to each other.

"It's so . . . frustrating." I glance at Sonia and Gundham talking and blushing at each other.

"Although, it's pretty good that they haven't gotten to that point yet. I'm going to win over Sonia and forget all about (Y/N). I have no chance with her anyway."

I walk over to the courtyard, sitting on the ledge of the flower garden. I hold a soda bottle in my hand and smile, "You're my only love," laughing to myself.

"Souda." I look up, (Y/N) smiling at me. I blush.

"I'm tired of Yuta. He's so possessive." She mutters and takes a seat next to me. "I-I guess." I say feeling embarrased on how close she was.

Shouldn't I be comfortable with this already?

Although, I've never got used to any girl close to me. "I wish you would confess to me already." She whispers.

My eyes widen.

"W-what?!" I exclaim jolting backwards. She crawls closer to me seductively, slightly cupping my chin in her hands.

She stares straight at me with her sparkling (e/c) eyes.

"You know you don't really like Sonia. Why don't you just kiss me?" She asks, her face twisting to a sad expression. "I really, really like you." She says.

"I didn't know you felt that way (Y/N). . ." I avert my eyes trying to get words out of my mouth.

She's quiet instead closes her eyes and I know she's waiting for a kiss.

My heart's in my throat and my face is impossibly red as I lean in closer. Almost to her lips I close my eyes and then . . .

I jolt up. (Y/N)'s not here, still eating with Yuta. "W-what was that?! Was I dreaming. I'm going crazy. "

I run out the school from the courtyard.

~~~

Your POV

"Hey, Yu. Have you seen Souda anywhere?"

I glance around, he's no where.

"Nah, he's probably just messing with some mechanical things somewhere." Yuta dimisses it immediately.

I glance at Yuta and the halls once again.

"I hope you're right."

~

'He's still not here.' We've been in class for about an hour. I'm immensely worried, and can barely focus on work.

"Um, Miss Yukizome. May I please be excused from class." I raise my hand quickly.

She puts her hands on her hips. "I'm sorry. I can't allow you to go, especially since it's your first day here." She says in a sad tone.

'I didn't want to do this on the first day, but . . . ' I get up and walk up to Chisa.

"(Y/N), I told you-" "Miss Chisa Yukizome. You're seriously the best teacher I've ever had. It's only been one day, but I seriously hoping we can become good friends." I give her my best puppy dog eyes and wrap my arms around her waist.

My short height was a bonus.

"U-uh well. You can't-" She gets flustered, but not completly there so I seal the deal. "Thank Yuki-chan!!" I kiss a slight kiss on the cheek and the class gasps.

Chisa's eyes swirl as she blushes.

"Yeeah, yoou can gooo~" She lies confused on the floor.

What I don't notice is Yuta blushing at the back of the room at the thought of a kiss from me.

~

"Souda!" I whisper-yell everywhere.

I peeked in every door. 'If he's not here,' I think pacing around in a circle.

'He's gotta be there!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry for my disappearence. I was studying for huge exams and really couldn't write anything.

I'm back tho.

And, I'm going to try to get GIFS in this one

Btw, this is a 7-part story!

4 parts left!

See ya and thank you for reading.

-Anime-Obsessed