~Yu-chan~

You pout, looking at the mean freeloader hanging out on your couch.

You flick his head.

"Yu-chan, wake up~" You whine.

He holds his head instinctively. He looks up, you towering over him, like a ray of sunshine.

He smiles, "Good morning, (Y/N)." and flicks your head in return. You wince with a grin.

The deal you made with him over 7 years ago, still was in effect according to him, but you had gotten used to him, and came to love his personality.

A knock at the door came. Yuta groaned while your grin widened. The door opened at there was Souda. He had dyed his hair hot pink.

Once you had told him, you would do anything to have an unnatural hair color, and the next day he came with hot pink shocking both Yuta and you.

You absolutely loved it.

The day after that, Yuta walked up to you with blood-red hair saying it was 'more passionate than pink.' You loved them both with your full heart. They always were there with you.

You hugged Souda hard. "Hey, Souda!" You laugh. Yuta doesn't  even cast him a glance. "Pepsi-kun." He grinds. "That's bad for your teeth you know." You scold him. "Anyway, come in! I've got my first day of school in your today."

From a young age we all vowed to get into Hope's peak one day. Souda and Yuta excelled at their talents immediately, becoming the Ultimate Mechanic and Persuader.

However you struggled with your own, therefore you're starting in the middle of the the year.

You let out a huge sigh. "Woop, let's go!"  You run out, your skirt flying behind you. Souda and Yuta flush behind you.

"(Y/N)! Wear tights!"

~

Souda POV

Yuta and I were already sat down. I was near the front of the class while Yuta was the opposite of me. I sighed Chisa in front of the class with a smile. "I'm very excited to introduce a new student to our class." Ms. Yukizome announced with a wide smile.

(Y/N) broke through the door after hearing her introduction.

I sweat-dropped.

"Hello! I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I hope to become good friends with you all. I'm the Ultimate Seducer!" She exlaimed. The class went quiet at her Ultimate talent.

She blushed.

"N-not like that. It just means I'm really good at convincing people to do things." She twirls her foot in embarrassment.

However, it wouldn't be such a stretch if her talent was meant that way. She had pretty (e/c) eyes shone brightly, a warm smile on her nearly pink lips. Rosy cheeks on her (s/c) skin. And just the right length of beautiful  (h/c) hair. To me, she rivaled any popular teen popstar, truly befitting the name of Ultimate Seducer.

Suddenly I found myself blushing and staring at her like a dunce with a weird smile. I snapped out of my daze looking down, and yelled inwardly 'I HAVE SONIA-SAN!!'

Some of the boys noticed what I had too. Although  the usually silent Nagito didn't even seem to take note of her existence.

"(Y/N)-chan!!" Hiyoko suddenly ran up to her, wrapping her tiny arms around (Y/N)'s waist. "I like you, so you'll from now on be friends with Mahiru and I." Hiyoko grinned at her.

"O-oh, okay." (Y/N) said a little dazzled by the sudden friend request.

She spotted Yuta, waving at him as he blushed.