1

"Bye dad. Have a nice day at work!"

"You too Laur,have a great day at school!"

Lauren picked up a banana and made her way towards the door,before she left she gave her father a kiss on the cheek. 

Lauren Jauregui was a 17 year old high school student,she lived in Miami along with her dad,Mike Jauregui. She lost her mom at a very young age and ever since then it had been Lauren and her father. Some would say she was a daddy's girl and she would definitely admit to that. Her father was her entire world and Lauren loved him more than anything. For him too,Lauren was his everything.

 She was walking to school today since she didn't want to take the bus when she suddenly heard someone honking besides her. She turned side ways and there she was,Camila Cabello in her silver Lamborghini Aventador.

 She turned side ways and there she was,Camila Cabello in her silver Lamborghini Aventador

"Hey Laur! let me give you a ride,c'mon in."

Lauren chuckled to herself, no matter how many times Lauren had rejected her she always kept coming back,as much as it annoyed Lauren. Camila was Lauren's neighbor and classmate and sometimes when Lauren was in a good mood she would consider Camila to be her friend,besides being that she was also one of the most popular rich girl in their school. Camila Cabello was the school's reputed fuckgirl and she had been trying to get into Lauren's pants ever since Lauren had come out as bisexual..correction,Lauren had come out when she was 15,but Camila had been making moves on her since she was 14. Ever since she was 14 she had been rejecting Camila and Camila had been taking that rejection and claiming that sooner or later she'll turn Lauren's "NO" into a "YES."

 She just ignored her,as usual and kept walking. Camila's car drove beside her at a slow pace and she kept honking every 5 seconds. After 10 minutes of walking and Lauren ignoring Camila,her car suddenly stopped. Lauren kept walking but she had slowed down her pace,Camila usually never gave up so fast. There had been times when Camila had followed her entire way to school honking and calling out to her. Also there had been times when Camila even followed the bus in which Lauren was travelling. Her giving up so fast was a rare occurrence, Lauren decided that it was good for her since she wouldn't have to listen to Camila's annoying voice or hear her car's horn the entire way to school.

Suddenly Lauren felt someone creep up behind her,

"Hey green eyes, you look exceptionally sexy today."

Lauren turned around and there she was,Camila Cabello walking behind her. Lightly panting as if she had just ran to catch upto Lauren,she had a smirk plastered on her face and was shamelessly checking Lauren out.

 Lightly panting as if she had just ran to catch upto Lauren,she had a smirk plastered on her face and was shamelessly checking Lauren out