5

"Lauren wake up!"

Damn,who the fuck is screaming.Noo,not my pillow I was covering my face with it. Arghh,There isn't anything in this world that would make me get out of my bed right now. Whoever the person trying to wake me up is should just stop

"Laur,we have 20 minutes before school starts! C'mon wake up!!"

Ok..maybe that. Lauren speedily got up from her bed

"Fuck.."

she felt her head throb with the sudden movement, next thing she felt were two strong hands holding her stable 

"Slow down babe. C'mon let's get you settled on the bed"

She recognized the voice it was Normani's voice,she felt a bit at ease realizing she was in her own bedroom along with her bestfriend.

once Lauren was settled on her bed,Normani made her way towards the bedside and grabbed a glass of water and an asprin,along with Lauren's black Ray bans.

"Um...thanks Mani.."

Lauren put on the glasses and felt an instant ease in her eyes,which were barely staying open because of the amount of light inside the room. 

"mmhmm..."

Lauren quietly took her tablet and then braced herself for Normani's lecture.

"How do you feel? on a scale of 1-10 how much is your headache?"

"um..I'd say a 3.."

"okay,good. Now.."

Here we go.

"What the fuck were you thinking Lauren? You know better than to get drunk at someone else's place with no one looking out for you. I understand it was a party and you wanted to have fun. You realize if it weren't for Camila what could've happened?.."

Normani had now stood up and was pacing back and fourth in front of Lauren who quietly took in everything the other girl was saying

"I know somewhere it was my fault to leave the party with Abel when I was the reason why you came there in the first place,but you're a responsible person and this wasn't the first time you were attending a party. You should be glad that Camila and Dinah were there,well Camila mostly. Dinah just followed her instructions. Camila even brought you back to her room,and yes agreed she offered you a drink. But seriously Laur you didn't have to chug it down like it was water. Also,I would just like to inform you that you were all over Camila. You literally wanted to "get naked for her" and that was something you said while I was talking to her on the phone. God knows what you did when you both were alone."

Normani mercilessly continued her monologue.She knew she was kinda over exaggerating her point,but hell Lauren always gives her a hard time when she's hungover after a party. It was one of those rare occasions when the tables were turned,Normani intended to make the best out of this.  

Lauren was slightly blushing when she remembered everything that Normani was saying and the other things which happened with Camila last night. She definitely said some stuff she would never say or do if she was still sober 

"I'm just glad that at least one of you had their head in the right place last night. The moment Camila called me,she seemed so concerned and worried for you. Also,there was absolutely no need for her to call me. You realize that right? She could've taken advantage of the kind of situation you both were in and just blame it on being drunk. You should be grateful for that. Now I suggest you go and freshen up you have 15 minutes before our guests' arrive."

"Guests?"

Normani was already making her way out of the room when Lauren asked her this question