💞VALENTINES BALL💞

It was almost time for the Valentine ball Oliva would go and see how the voting going lots of people were voting for Oscar and Oouna but lots of other agents voted For otis and Me Oliva I had to find a way to win and become Queen "hey Orchid" "what do u want Oliva u already voted" "I know but u must be tried why don't I take charge for now on" "eh ok" Orchid leaves "hi I'd like to vote for Oscar and Oouna'' "so sorry but the only ones left are me an otis" "uh ok so I voted for u and Otis" "people come on vote for me and otis" then it was the day it was valentines day "hey Oliva?" "yes Otis" "I can't come to the ball with u" "Why?!" Oliva said in a shock "I've invited Olympia" "but she doesn't work here anymore" "Ms O said it was ok" she faked smiled "its ok im gonna go to the bathroom" "ok" *thinking in her head* "Olympia he is gonna be mine just u wait" everyone goes home to get ready

Oliva Outfit💫

        Olympia outfit💫

Olympia outfit💫

  "Olympia u look  gorguse" he kiss her  *at odd squad* "Olympia nice to see u again" "hi Oouna so hows odd squad been doing" "its been doing ok but why did The Big O fired you u never did anything wrong" "I don't know" all of sudden Oliva walks i...

"Olympia u look gorguse" he kiss her *at odd squad* "Olympia nice to see u again" "hi Oouna so hows odd squad been doing" "its been doing ok but why did The Big O fired you u never did anything wrong" "I don't know" all of sudden Oliva walks in everyone stares at her "wow look at Oliva" "yea I can tell" Olympia said kinda annoyed she walks towards Otis "oh hi Otis im so happy you could make it!" she gives him a hug "oh hi Olympia I didn't see u there" "yea" Olympia rolls her eyes we ate people danced it was wonderful suddenly "Olympia!" Ms O said "oh hi Ms O" "so how are things going?" "its been ok but I really love working here" "I know but the Big O fired u" "sorry but I got to go announce the Valentine Queen and king" "ok" "Attention Agents its time to announce this years Valentine Queen and King and the winners are....." "Oliva and Otis" people cheer Oliva smiles and waves "come on u too" me and Otis head to the stage "as the tradition u guys have to dance" Oliva smiles with joy Olympia just stands there watching how they dance how Otis smiles at her people cheer and dance they head on to the special table for the Queen and King Otis gets up to get something to drink Olympia walks towards the table "excuse me what do u want?" "I just want to talk to Otis" "sorry but my king can't right now maybe later much much later now gaurds two agents come up "please take here far away or just kick her out of the party "but...." "no buts im Queen" they grab Olympia and kick her out Otis comes back "hey were is Olympia" "oh she left but she said to not worry about her that she is fine" "ok" *meanwhile* Olympia starts crying she goes to her room and cries herself to sleep.....