*Insert Character Here*

She stared at me from the laptop she was holding. Her face was smiling, but I know that she wasn't happy. It was fake... She was only smiling because whenever she is upset, she smiles.

But this time was different.

She was crying. Hot tears streamed down those perfectly shaped cheeks of hers. Her eyes were half closed, and they were flooded with sadness. Her smile was wide with disappointment.

She saw what I've been doing on that computer.

"(Y/N), I-" she shut me up by telling me to stop. I guess my voice hurt her after she's figured it out. She stood up, putting the laptop down on the table. Everything on that screen had so much honest proof that I cheated.

She walked towards me.

I thought she would forgive me. I smiled, reaching my arms out to her but she pushed me to the ground. Why was I so stupid? She isn't that weak.. Of course she would do that to someone who acted like everything was fine after whatever they did.

She turned away, then left.

My heart sunk to the bottom. I quickly stood up, and chased after her. I did catch up to her, but she kept pushing me away. She hated me. This was it. It was the end. Was it? I walked sloppily back to my home.

I am ashamed for breaking her heart.

When I got home, I slammed the door shut and flopped on the couch, tears coming out my eyes, and along with that, my head hurting. I took a glance at the laptop. All the proof was there. My conversations with the person she hates. Hearts and "I love you"'s everywhere... I messed up really bad.

And she won't forgive me because I broke her trust in me.

I was about to be angry and smash the laptop into a nearby wall, but I saw another tab. I gulped and sighed heavily, then hesitantly clicked it. I saw a homepage, but something caught my eye. It was a draft thingy.

It was named "For you".

I clicked it curiously. It was for me... Right? I got a feeling it is. Besides, she doesn't share much with other people, only me... I read it and cringed at myself. The writing wasn't bad... It's just that how it was written hurts so much...

"I hope you see this after I leave you. It's a shame you cheated on me behind my back... Today was even our anniversary. I don't have much time to type until I know you come home. I can't really stop loving you, that's too hard. But I'll get through it someday. Thanks for all you did with me."

I'm so sorry, (Y/N)...