Shouto Todoroki (Christmas special)

ok so THIS BITCH WAS A DRAFT EVER SINCE 2017 AND I AINT UPLOADING THIS CHAPTER ON CHRISTMAS 2019 SO DHDKDHDKDHDK TAKE THIS CRINGY ONESHOT I MADE A YEAR AGO LOL

Late Christmas chapter... but Happy New Year!!

•••••••••

"I'm dumping you." Todoroki stared at you with his cold, icy glare. You were frozen on the spot. It wasn't all because the two of you were outside in the cold weather, but because he was breaking up with you on CHRISTMAS.

"Sh-Shoto... Why?" You choked out, trying hard not to cry. This hurts your heart so much. You couldn't believe your boyfriend of four years was dumping you. You helped him through his family problems and this is the end.

Todoroki was guilty, but what had to be done had to be done... right? He didn't show any emotions, though. "I can't see myself with you anymore in the future. I fell in love with someone else more than I fell in love with you. So this is it, goodbye." He turned, then walked away.

You couldn't help but cry. "Shoto! Wait! I can be better than what I am now! I will try harder! Please, don't leave me!" You got no reply. How the hell could he do this on Christmas? You tried giving him everything you had but it wasn't enough.

He told you that you were perfect the way you were, so why did that other person change his mind? What do they have that you don't?

You didn't talk to anyone that day. You didn't even open up the door for the Christmas carols. Kirishima and Ashido, your closest friends, were worried when they knocked on your door but didn't get an answer. So, Kirishima broke into your house by breaking a window since the door was more important than a window.

"(Y/N)!" Ashido called out as she tumbled in after Kirishima did. You heard your window break and groaned. It could only be Kirishima and Ashido since they are the only ones who break your window and call out your name.
That happened once or twice when you were too sick and couldn't answer the door when they came over to take care of you.

"Don't tell us you're sick on Chris-(Y/N)?!" Kirishima gasped as he swung open your bedroom door, seeing your depressed state. Ashido pushed past Kirishima and quickly went by your side. "(Y/N)!" She yelled. "Hey, guys..." You sniffle. Both your friends frown.

"What happened?"
"This morning, Todoroki broke up with me."
"What?! How could he do that?!"
"Yeah, he seemed so happy with you.."
"He said he fell in love with another person better than he fell in love with me."
"Oh, Todoroki! I'm going to break that unmanly cold-headed face of his!"
"I'll beat him up! How dare he!"
"You guys... You can't force someone to love you. I learned that after I begged him to stay and he still left me."

The two of them went quiet.
"You're right..." Ashido said quietly.
The two of them stayed though, wanting to help you until they see you smile. They slept-over for a few days but they didn't see you smile at all.

Your mind was breaking. Everything about you was breaking. When Kirishima and Ashido finally left, you felt lonely and empty inside. Sometimes you nearly texted Todorki saying that you missed him, but stopped immediately after realizing he wasn't with you anymore.
He was with someone else.