Tooru Oikawa (short)

Best Karma.

Warning(s): ~

"WOW, really? You THOUGHT you had a chance with ME just because you acted like you weren't obsessed with me?" Oikawa gasped. "How stupid!" he laughed.

Your heart dropped rather deeply. You didn't expect this. You tried so hard to not be like Oikawa's fangirls.. To act like that tsundere boy/girl/person who hates the famous boy.

Though, It all backfired... Your efforts were put into waste. "I'd like you better if you weren't so mean to me all the time before!" Oikawa sneered, shattering you as if you were a plate.

You said nothing but stared at him, your eyes wide with shock. Soon, you choked out words. "I thought you confessed to me though...!" You cried out.

"You rejected me as if I was nothing. You don't know how much pain I went through. But now I'm single and ready to mingle." Oikawa said coldly, then turned away to leave.

When he did actually leave your life... right before your eyes, you couldn't help but beak down and cry. Girls watched you in disgust.

"You're so dull."
"And boring."
"And ugly."
"It's your fault that you rejected him in the first place."
"Creep! Eek!"
"I'm glad Oikawa-senpai made it clear that you don't have any chance with him anymore."
"And we still have our chances with him!~"
"Whoever dates him is sooooo lucky! Wahh~ At least it won't be stinky old (Y/N) anymore."
"Yeah! He/She/They are so mean to him!"
"Ewwww."

Those words scarred you. You couldn't believe it.t made you regret everything you've down to Oikawa... That boy... had the best karma.