Just Friends...

I looked at my phone to see a message from Shawn.

Shawn 😜💙: Hellllooo

Me: Hi!

Shawn😜💙: What's up?

Me: I'm hungry. Wanna go grab something to eat?

Shawn😜💙: Sure. C ya in 10?

Me: sounds good :)

I smiled at my phone; I think I might like Shawn. What do I do? I just met him, I don't want to look desperate. Maybe we'll just stay friends... for now. I went up stairs and changed out of my sweatpants into black skinny jeans. I put on my gray Uggs to match my sweatshirt. I went back stairs and told my mom where I was going. Once I grabbed my phone and wallet, I don't like purses that much, I heard a ring at the door.

*Shawn's POV*

Me - C ya in 10?

Gloria 😃☺️ - sounds good :)

I was soo excited to go out with Gloria. I know I just met her, but for some reason she just makes me so happy. I put on my Magcon sweatshirt and matching red Nike sneakers. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet. I walked next door to Gloria's house and rang the door bell and she answerd. She smiles at me with that perfect smile. It's cute how she is shorter than me and looks up at me with those sparkly brown eyes.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yea! I'm starving." she replied, I laughed.

"If it ok with you, I would like to drive. Do u wanna go out for pizza?"

"Sure! I love pizza." she said. She's so happy all the time, that's one great thing about her. We head to my car and I open a the passenger door for her.

"You're such a gentlemen." she said in a weird British accent. I chuckled and got into the car. We arrived at Crusty's Pizza [A.N.-100 points of you know what Disney show that's from]. We sat at a booth and I noticed her sweat shirt.

"You play soccer?"

"Yea, I also cheer. I was going to try out for the soccer team here and find a local cheer gym. What about you?"

"I sing mostly. You know that app Vine the guys were talking about? Well, because of that app and our followers, we got hired to go around the U.S. and other places to meet our fans." I said, hoping she won't freak out.

"That's cool. You must be really good! I would love to hear you in person sometime." That's when I got an idea. Crusty's was having open mic night, so I chose to sing a little something for Gloria.

Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Durin's sons

If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night

Calling out for the rope
Stand by and we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side high

And if we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time

Calling out for the rope
Prepare as we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
I see fire
Burning the trees
And I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*skipping to end of I see fire*

""Woah.... That was amazing!" Gloria exclaimed, after I got done singing. I blushed a little, even though I'm used to getting compliments from other people, it felt different from Gloria.

"Thanks, it's always fun to sing, especially in front of you." I said, now she blushed.

Once our food finally got at our table, we just laughed and talked. Its was amazing how much we have in common and how much we can get along. I really like her, but are things moving too fast? I think we just be friends for now...

Gloria went to get another drink, I turn to see her talking to Carter. For some reason, I just felt so mad, but then I realized she wasn't mine. Then I saw Carter whisper something in her ear, and she blushed. That's it, I need to put an end to this.

*************************************************

Helllooo my little ducklings!! :) srry for the short lil chapter, it is 15 'til midnight. I came up with an idea with a chapter and didn't want to lose it. Anyways... ooohhh a lil bit of drama here. not really lol. So are you on team Carter or Shawn?? comment who's team you're on! btw still needing roles for girlfriends and friends.

good night my darlings! see ya! <3