Chapter 7

*UNEDITED!!!!!*

We are in the car jamming out to Fancy. We sounded terrible, but we didn't care. After the song was over we started making vines. I made a few vines with the boys and uploaded them. After 5 minutes, had gained a few hundred followers.

"Shawn look how many followers I have already! You guys must be really famous," I said.

"Uhhh...yea I guess," he said nervously.

"What's wrong? You sound a little off,"

"Nothing, I'm ok," he replied, looking down at his phone.

"Are you sure?" I laugh. I take his phone and look at it.

"Gloria, stop it isn't funny" he says, but it's too late.

I saw the vine that he posted of he and I. There was a comment that stood out.

'That ugly fucking slut hasn't learned her lesson yet!

Cut yourself some more you fat whore!'

I immediately realized who wrote that comment. It was my main bully, Anna. I felt some tears slip from my eyes.

"Babe, look at me. It's all going to be ok. Don't let some jealous, crazy fan get to you." Shawn said sweetly while wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"You don't understand. This isn't some fan. This is someone who just wants me dead." I cried.

"What do you mean?" He asked, his eyes filled with worry.

"We're here!!!" Cameron and Nash screamed.

"It's ok. Let's just have fun ok! Forget about it." Shawn reassured me, and gave me his hand. I nodded and took it. We exited the car and made our way to the beach, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys ik it's been a long while, but sooo much had been happening. My life literally flipped upside down. Ok I still need characters so hmu on kik @gigi2499. Cya!