Chapter 4

Gloria's POV

*skipping to the end of class*

Shawn and I made our way out of class. He kissed me goodbye on the cheek and made his way to Study Hall. Then Cameron and I walked to Technology. I would consider Cameron to be my best friend because we have grown so close in a short period of time. My main goal today was to get some girl-friends to talk to and have "girl talk" with.

In class, Mr. Dawson picked partners for our upcoming project.

"Nick with Ean, Jack and Sam, Conner and Joshua, last but not least Gloria and Ashley" Mr. Dawson announced.

I turned to see a small girl with blue eyes walking toward my desk. She had long brown hair with lots of blonde highlights. You could tell she had a Cali surfer style by the way she dresses. She was wearing a light blue tank top that said 'Live Laugh Surf', black high waisted shorts and black combat boots.

"Hey, I'm Ashely" she introduced.

"Hi, I'm Gloria. I moved here a few days ago."

" I see. I moved here 2 years ago from Cali."

"I knew it! I kinda saw that because I lived in LA for 10 months."

"Cool, so want go get started on the project?"

"Sure" I smiled and she did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*skipping to end of class*

"Omg! I can't believe you did that." I exclaimed. Ashely and I were playing truth and dare in class. I dared her to flirt with one of the "unattractive" guys in the class. Then I dared her to kiss him on the cheek and she did! It was extremely funny because afterwards the guy wouldn't stop asking her for her number.

Ashley and I are walking down the hallway laughing and messing around. Cam walked up to us.

"Hey G."

"What up Cammy?" I gave him a hug and introduced him to Ashley.

"Cam meet Ashley. Ashely this is Cameron." They stared into each other eye's for 2 minutes.

"Hello? Earth to Cameron and Ashely." I waved my hand in front of their faces. They looked at me and blushed.

"I'm gonna go look for the guys. See ya around." Cam said and awkwardly walked away. I looked at Ashley and smirked at her.

"What?" she said trying to play it off like nothing happened.

"Cameron and Ashely sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I sang.

"Your such an idiot."

"I know" We laughed and headed into the cafeteria.

"There's my friend right over there." she said pointing to a little brunette, "wanna eat with us?"

"Sure. Let me just tell my boyfriend." It felt weird calling Shawn my boyfriend. I just believe how much thing have changed in just a couple days. Ashely gave me a look, but I brushed it off.

Me: hey! I made a friend and I'm gonna be sitting with her. Don't wait up

Shawn 😍😘: kk have fun! X

Ashely, her friend, and I got our lunches and sat at a table. We talked, laughed, and just got to know each other better. Stephanie, Ashely's friend, is a short brunette with blue eyes. Both of these girls are really pretty, I wish I could be more like them.

Shawn's POV

Gloria 😍💑: hey! I made a friend and I'm gonna be sitting with her. Don't wait up

Me: kk have fun! X

I'm kinda upset that I can't have lunch with my new girlfriend, but I understand that girls need to hang out with girls sometimes.

I grabbed my lunch and sat at my usual table with my friends.

"Heyy, where's that hot girl that you brought yesterday?" Matt asked.

"She's hanging out with some friends. Her name is Gloria and she is my girlfriend."

"Aww does little Shawnie have a bæ??" Nash said in a baby voice while pinching my cheeks.

"Yes and I really like her. Don't mess this up for me, ok guys?" I looked at all of them but mainly one. Carter. I know Carter is going to try to break Gloria and I up, but I'm not going to let it happen. He's still bitter about Emily. When will he let it go?

************************************************

Hello my ducklings. 👋 I'm so srry for the SUPER short chapter I'm just super tired and it's like 15 'till 11:00 pm. I promise to update as soon as possible. So what do u think about the Carter drama? Who do u think Emily is? U'll have to find out later. Bye! Love u so much!

Btw--- I REALLY need characters! girl or boy, doesn't matter. It can even be a celebrity. Check out the first couple chapters to find my kik. Get it? Got it? Good. Alright good night my darlings!