Chapter 7

Budo's POV

It's been around 2 weeks since I asked Ayano to move in with me since then the mayority of the girls have back off Ayano and decided to leave her alone, the school year has ended and I have graduated from akademi, and Ayano has started packing to move in with me. Today is the day the we bring all of Ayano's stuff to my place and finish all the packing and moving. We have been moving some boxes into the car that I rented to take the boxes because Ayano doesn't have to take too many things, but we have been moving boxes for around half an hour when suddenly a car pulls up in front of the house and two people start to walk out, a middle aged woman that that looks like Ayano a bit and a Middle aged man that sort of looks like Taro.

"Hi, I'm Budo Masuta, and whom might you be?"

"Well, I'm Royoba and this is my husband Shiro" (Ayano's dad doesn't have a name yet in the game so I just made one up)

"Well it's a pleasure to me you Royoba and Shiro"

"Hey Budo! I got some more boxes for you to move! Can you come and get them please!"

"Sure! Be right there! Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, hope to see you around" then I had left to go get the other boxes

Ayano's POV

I was walking to the car with a few small boxes when all of the sudden I hear a voice that I never wanted to hear while doing this

"Ayano? What is the meaning of this young lady?"

"Uhhhh, hi dad, welcome back?"

"Ayano, explain to us why you are moving boxes out of the house and into that car and who is that young man?"

"Heh, umm, well, you see..."

"Hey Ayano are these the last of that boxes?"

"Ohh, umm almost, I still have to pack a couple more things"

"Well Ayano, do you mind explaining to me and your mother what this is about?"

"Well dad, I'm moving out"

"Since when?"

"Since a couple of weeks ago"

"And where are you going to live?"

"In an apparent near Shishuta town"

"With what money?"

"Well, I'm starting to look for jobs at the moment"

"So, if you don't have money to pay for the apartment then how are you going to afford the apartment and to furnish it plus pay bills and food"

"Well, the apartment is already furnished and is being played for, I'm just moving in"

"And whom is the person who is playing for this apartment, it better not be a grown man who could be your father Ayano"

"It's not, it's my boyfriend Budo"

"Oh, that young man who was moving the boxes?"

"Yes mom"

"AND WHO IN BLOODY HELL ALLOWED THIS?!?!"