Chapter 9

Budo's POV

Both me and Ayano had gotten ready for work and had started to head there. We left a little earlier than what I would usually leave, but then again I do have to train her so we might as well go now and start her training as soon as possible hence to help her get the hang of things sooner rather than later. As we arrive there still aren't any costumers there and only a few people left as they were getting ready to leave since they probably finished their shifts. As I was teaching Ayano how things were done, Sakura, the girl who was here yesterday arrived and started a conversation with me.

"Hey Budo! Guess what?"

"What?"

"I transferred my shifts to be night shifts as well! So now you don't have to train someone new and will get the help you need!"

"Heh, that's nice and all Sakura but the boss has already hired my friend and we've already have started her training, but hey, now we'll have more helping hands around and we can get stuff done a lot quicker now" I said as Ayano was starting daggers at me, probably for calling her my friend and not my girlfriend, oops.

"Ahh, I see. Well then, hi there! I'm Sakura if you couldn't tell, nice to meet you!"

"Same here, I'm Ayano, Ayano Aishi"

"Well then, now that's we all know one another, Sakura, can you continue Ayano's training for me as I start cooking because the customers are starting to come in"

"Alright Budo, come Ayano, has Budo though you how to take orders and such?"

As both Ayano and Sakura head off to help the customers I star getting ready to cook and such and start preparing orders, tonight just so happens to be one of the nights we have a bunch of customers, so let's hope nothing goes bad tonight.

Ayano's POV

Ughhhhh, I swear this Sakura girl is kinda getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, she is really nice and sweet and I do actually like her as a person but I feel like she might be interested in Budo, and there's no way I'm letting anyone try and take my boyfriend away from me. I started to get the hang of things pretty quickly and was able to help Sakura out a lot throughout the night and barely needed to ask her for help on anything. It was really busy tonight and a bunch of guy came in to get some food from a near by pub that had just closed, many of them kept flirting with me and trying to get my number but I only made up an excuse saying that my phone was broken and that I had to get a new one with a new number and everything and just slightly flirted with the others as to help me get a better tip, a girl gotta get money somehow. I kinda ignored and avoided Budo throughout the night as well, as a kind of revenge for him calling me his "friend". I could tell he was getting annoyed at it after a while and tried talking to me but I still ignored him. Throughout the night though Budo and Sakura keep kept talking, sure I'm trying not to go all yandere and stuff again but I saw that Sakura kept getting a little too close to him and touchy for my liking. We ended up closing at 6 and me and Budo went home, but not before he started questioning me about my behavior.

"Ayaaaaannnnnnnoooooooooo"

"What do you want Budo"

"Come on babe, don't be like that. What did I even do for you to start ignoring me?"

"Ohhhhh, so now I'm your babe"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Oh, I don't know. How about you figure it out friend."

"Really Ayano? Is it really because of that?"

"I have no idea of what you're talking about"

"Ayano, honey, babe, boo, don't be that way, you very well know that I like you, and only you"

"Really Budo? Do you really? Because those aren't the kind of things you say to friend"

"Look, the only reason as for why I didn't say that you were my girlfriend was because the boss here already kinda doesn't like me and if he knew I kinda tricked him into hiring my girlfriend he might try to change your shifts and stuff. To be fairly honest with you I don't know on what scale that guy dislikes me on so who's to say that he wouldn't use you against me"

"Are you sure that that's the only reason why?"

"Yes, of course I'm sure. What other reasons would I have? Well, actually the boss might also not allow relationships between coworkers so that also could be one but I'm not 100% sure on that one but other than that's what other reasons would I have?"

"I don't know, it's just you know how I get"

"Yeah, I know, we don't want you going back to the way you were now do we?"

"No we don't, can we just go home now? I'm tired"

"Alright, fine lets go. We don't want a jealous and cranky Ayano on our hands now do we?"

"No, we don't. Either one is bad enough for you, now just imagine both of them combined" I giggled

"Oh no! The terror!"

"Omg, Budo! Stooooppppp! I'm not that bad!"

"Ummmmm, are you sure about that?"

"Yes!"

"That is debatable"

"It's also debatable to dump you right here right now"

"Noooooo! Ayano, anything but that!"

"Perks of dumping you: I won't have to deal with the harassment of those other girls anymore, I won't have to stress out and let my jealousy get to me because I'll have no one, I won't have to deal with a jealous boyfriend, I can let my dad go yandere on you, I can go yandere on you, and I can meet better and hotter guys than you. I can go after Taro again too since he dumped Osana, yup all seem pretty good perks."

"Why must thou break my heart for this! But, if it is what thou wish for, than thou may have!" Budo said dramatically

"Then thou shall take and thou is happier with thou choice"

"And I be left here to rot in the middle of the street because thou has left me and thou has taken my heart with her!" He exclaimed

"Okay, okay Budo, thou has returned  and has regretted her choice because she has come to realize that there is no one better suited for her than the one whos heart she has take and the one who has hers" I giggled

"Does this mean that thou has chosen not to dump me?" Budo smirked while pulling me closer and holding me by my waist

"Maybe, maybe not, do you wanna test your luck?"

"Not today I don't, I wanna keep my amazing girlfriend tonight"

"That's what I thought, now let's hurry up and get home, I feel stinky"

"Stinky is a sent, not a feeling"

"Whatever, I just wanna take a shower and crawl into bed"

"That sounds nice right about now"

"That's why I'm saying we should hurry up and get home"

"Alright, alright, I'm coming, I'm coming"

Me and Budo made our way home and once we got there we took our showers, changed our clothes and got ready for bed. All seemed right in my world for once, I have an amazing and loving boyfriend, my parents are surprisingly getting along well and no one in particular seems to have it out for me at this current moment, I hope this peace last, those were my last thoughts as I drifted off to sleep that night with Budo.

___________________________

Another chapter is out, yay! It didn't take me over a year this time, hope y'all enjoy, idk like, comment, add it to your library, knock yourself out, I'm here for your entertainment or something, yea...um I guess I'll let myself out then, bye.......I guess