The cabin and the Ventriloquist

After staring at the Ringmaster he slowly walks away, frozen in fear I don't move until the sound of circus music draws me from my daze. Looking around I try to find the source of the music , trailing down a small path the music gets louder and louder almost as if, it is coming from my skull.  I see a stage the is dimly light only being able to see a stool, ''Welcome one and all to the amazing ventriloquist act''. Looking around for the unknown voice I felt the urge to sit down, walking over I sit in the only seat available and the stage lights burst on sending color all around. A man walks out onto the stage caring a mutilated doll  with a big smile on his face. ''Hello sweetie you must be the one that everyone has been talking about, it's very nice to finally meet you'' '' th-thank you wh-who are you'' '' I cant tell you my name that's against the rules'' '' Why is that puppet talking '' '' HE'S NOT A PUPPET HE'S A PERSON '' '' I'm sorry '' '' GET AWAY BEFORE I KILL YOU''.  I run away from their as fast as I can and see a cabin in the distance, I barge in to only be met with furious eyes.  It was the magician from earlier, '' WHY ARE YOU HERE, GET OUT'' '' No, not until you tell me who you are and how to get out of here''. '' I run this circus and if you don't leave now ill kill you.'' . Trying to be brave I just stand there  he walks over to me and whispers '' BIG MISTAKE , YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE'' and disappears.      

Magic isn't always fun and gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें