Article

Omg omg!!! Hayden Panettiere revealed her daughter's name in an interview yesterday on the "Ellen DeGeneres' Show!"

She announced that Nate and her have chosen wisely this one and talked to their loved ones about this decision.
Without waiting here are some parts of Hayden's interview!

Hayden imitating her daughter's reaction when she sees her dad 😂

"So... Nate and I have been thinking a lot, and you might think her name is a little to much but... it means everything to us, just like she does"
Hayden says and then... she told us her daughter's name!

Yes the name of Nate's and Hayden's baby girl is a little difficult to pronounce or to spell, but it's very profound!
Her full name is "Phoebe Aimée Biti Voljen".
Yes, weird.

Although, Hayden said it's her official name only used for her birth certificate but people only say Phoebe-Aimée or Aimée.

Hayden explained everything about this strange, but beautiful name when we understand where it comes from!
Here is the explanation:
-Phoebe is in homage of Phoebe Tonkin, dear friend of Hayden's and Aimée's godmother!

-Aimée means "to be loved" in french. Because Hayden has some french origines.

-And Biti Voljen means "to be loved " in Croatian! So that this girl will have the same name in both countries 😂
It's beautiful when we think about it!
And her parents seems to love her so much, it's eye tearing.
Well thank you for being such amazing readers! We'll keep you aware...

Ps/ I know Hayden doesn't have any french origines as far as i know , but Aimée is such a beautiful name ! It's pronounced " Eymey" . Stay FANTASMABULOUS !