Real

Carla settles down on one of the stools in Hayden's kitchen and stares at the cup of tea in front of her.
Hayden is across from her and she puts a cup on the table for herself.

"So... what did you want to talk about?" Hayden asks Carla, bringing her cup to her lips and sipping a little of the brown liquid in it.

Carla just stares at her cup absently. So absently Hayden has to snap her out of it.
"Hey are... you ok?"

Carla's anger comes back a little as Hayden pronounces those words.
"Like you care"

Hayden raises her eyebrows at Carla's comment:
"Wow... I have been nothing but nice to you, so you are going to calm the fuck down."

"Nice ? You Nice? You took the man I love away from me!" At this point, Carla was up from her stool and glaring at Hayden.

"I am sorry ?! That's not my fault if Nate doesn't want to be with you anymore?! Cause that's why you're here right ?! He dumped you, poor little girl". Hayden couldn't stop speaking.

She wasn't a bad person even if she hates someone as much as she hates Carla, but she was with the father of her child. Well... they might have had a fight considering the fact that Carla wouldn't be here otherwise.

Carla was boiling with anger at the moment, as Hayden sighs in annoyance and turns towards the sink, putting her now empty cup in it.

Carla walks over to the sink and stops right behind Hayden.
"I'm sorry ... it's just... I love Nate and my daughter loves him too. It'll all be easier if we come back into being a family again"

Carla puts the knife out of her large jeans pocket she put it in before.
Hayden is still standing in front of the sink, when she hears Carla saying:
"Aimée is MY daughter, and Nate is MINE."
Hayden doesn't have the time to turn around, when she feels a sharp pain in her abdomen, and a warm liquid running down her belly. She puts her hand on it, holding it, and then she blacks out.

Dammit I hate that I have so much homework !
Last part of this book. Book 4 available in my works . Thank you for being such amazing readers .!