Real

Hayden was sitting on a stool at her kitchen counter , reading some news on her iPad about Nate and his new girlfriend she hasn't met yet.

She was in deep thoughts about Carla, when a knock on her door makes her jump.

She quickly gathers herself and walks over to the door.
She opens it and welcomes Nate inside, holding Aimée in his arms.

"Hey" Hayden says, trying not to sound too sad or depressive while she walks behind Nate who entered the living room.

"Hey" he turns to her and takes his daughter's hand in his. He waves the small hand and says:
"Say hi to mommy!"

Hayden laughs and takes a step closer to him to take her daughter in her arms.
She does so and Nate lets her take the little girl. Their hands brush and Hayden smiles at her little girl.

"I've missed you so much" she says, while holding onto her daughter protectively.
Hayden stares at Nate who is still standing in front of her.

"Hey... um... if you have time... you might want to stay for dinner?" She asks, hopefully.
Nate smiles but sighs.

"Oh crap... I would love to, but I have a date"

"A date ?" Repeats Hayden, frowning.

Nate chuckles :
"Yeah you know ... when two people really like each other they go out on dates and all..."
Hayden drops her gaze to the floor.
"Oh"

Nate opens his mouth to say something, but all of a sudden another knock on the door shuts him up.
Hayden frowns, she wasn't expecting anyone.

She walks over to open the door, not sparing any last glance at Nate and opens the door, with her daughter still in her arms.

A good looking brunette girl is standing on her doorstep. Hayden doesn't know why or who is this girl but the stranger's face lights up when she sees the little girl in her mother's arms.

"Here you are ! So good to finally meet you ! " she extends her hand and caresses the little girl's cheek.

Hayden feels alarmed and pushes her daughter aside, standing between the two.

The girl laughs :
"Oh don't worry ... I'm not a serial killer. I'm Carla by the way"
The girl puts her hand in front of Hayden for her to shake it, but Hayden shakes her head, motioning to the baby in her arms. Carla understands and retracts herself.

Nate suddenly comes over and says :
"Hey... we were supposed to meet in the parking lot "
She smiles and takes his hand in hers in an attempt to make Hayden jealous. Which worked unfortunately.

The blonde girl glares at their intertwined hands but quickly hides her feelings by smiling.

"You're Carla right?"
The girl nods with a bitchy smile and tightens her grip on Nate's hand to make Hayden understand he's hers.

Nate looks down, staring at the floor that suddenly became very interesting.
Hayden retorts the sarcastic of the girl smile and says:

"Well, Nate told me you guys were going on a date ... but I always make to much to eat... you may want to have dinner here? It's free unlike some restaurants" she grins at the end of her sentence.

Nate was about to retort and decline the offer, not wanting to start a war between the two women, but Carla beats him:
"Well... yes .. that might be great for my stepdaughter to get to know me better with a dinner. Isn't that right honey?" She smiles and looks at the little girl, who covered her face and hidden it in her mother's hair.

"Yeah sure " Hayden says, smirking.
The two women glare murderously at each other, but before a bloodbath could start, Nate talks:
"Well... dinning room is this way Carla" he gestures to a door opposite to the front door.
Carla smiles wickedly and turns to Nate:
"Thanks babe"

Carla meets Aimée and Hayden for the first time !!!😱😱 so to portray Carla I thought about Shelley Hennig, but you can picture whoever you want :) to portray Aimée , it's just any random baby girl :) I thought about Nate's niece since she's super cute and that we have actual photos of her and Nate ;) so tomorrow is school so no updates , but I have a free period on Wednesday , I'll update then ! Stay FANTASMABULOUS !!! 😘 xoxo