Chapter 3

The days passed by like a blur but the boy did not regain his memories nor did he feel any sensation on his lower limbs.

Feeling a bit sore on his back he wanted to stretch, to move. And so he did or at least tried to. Except he could not feel anything below his pelvis.

A heavy feeling settled in his chest.

It came in slow. It crept up to his spine. It made his stomach churn. The hairs on his body stood up and his body trembled.

The trembling did not stop but further intensified as the minutes passed.

He heard the door open but paid no attention to the person inside the room.

He was trapped in his own world. Trapped with no way out. He was having a panic attack.

Suddenly he felt warmth surround him.

The shaking of his body intensified until he felt arms tighten around him even more.

He cried hard that day. He cried so hard he did not care that he was in the arms of a man that he barely knew. He cried so hard until his tears were reduced into little sniffles. He clung to that person until his eyes got tired of crying- until the world became nothing but darkness.

He wanted to rub the crust from his eyes but his hand was buried under another man's hand, a man who introduced himself as his family- as his fiancé- because apparently he has lost his memories.

Finally he pulled his hand and managed to rub the crust off his puffy eyes.

Just as he did so the man beside him woke up.

"How are you feeling?" The man who introduced himself as Albert, asked.

"I'm fine," he croaked.

He wasn't fine.

He felt numb. He felt empty as though a big chunk of himself was lost.

A cup was offered to him by the older man and he gratefully took big gulps of water.

"More?" The blond man asked.

He shook his head.

He studied the man that was now sitting on the bed across from him.

"Eirian, you can talk to me," the man said.

That was he was called.

His name was Eirian Hart Lopez, with big soft brown eyes and curly brown hair that reached his shoulders. A 20 year old young man engaged to a man named Albert Claus Edric.

That was all he learned because he knew nothing.

He couldn't remember anything.

He found himself staring at nothing.

The room became filled with silence.