Chapter :1

P.O.V: Belle

My Alarm rang in the morning ;I woke up in absolute panic seeing I can almost miss my first class on my first day at school... This better not happen as being a good and pretty much popular student of the school so I better rush but I still have an hour to get ready for school. So I took a quick shower and slipped into my favourite outfit.. :)

Then I headed over to

Then I headed over to.. Nowhere else but Starbucks.. After a minute or so I quickly grabbed my order and without wasting time I rushed to school... There was no one to be seen outside I hold my breath and jump over the entrance stairs leading me inside the school hallway. Sighed in relief that I made it on time I went up to my friends group.. We have been friends for a long time like since childhood.. We all bursted in group hug we always do that whenever 5 of us meet.. I must tell u josh is the funniest person on the planet where as Eva and josh are in a love relationship :) then we have annie she doesn't believe in love that's why she is still single all though many guys in a row wants to get her but annie being annie never takes it serious.. And at last tori she's lesbian looking for love...
Just right after that group hug a soft, fimilar voice called me "bell"
I turned over to that voice founding miss. Mary she was kind, old and pretty enough.
"Oh! Mornin' ma'am how r u doing? " I said with a bare smile on my face
"yea.. Hi bell I want u go to the cafeteria n meet a new student name.... Errm.. H-HARRY" she said in a rush like she was so busy and that she was running out of time.
"yeah, sure" I said rubbing my cold hands together.
"he the new boy of this school.. So I want u to show him the school and his classroom... And he is your classmate now, okay? Go! " with her last word she left me standing there. I nodded once and ran to my opposite direction to the cafeteria.

<3

P.O.V : HARRY
I groaned and pick up the call from mom.. Like seriously she's calling me for like fifth time since i left for school today..... Does all moms behave like that...or mine is different anyway I love my mum...
"hey mum".... " yea.. Yea I m in" just with that I turned my head around.. And seeing a beautiful brunette headed girl in absolute perfect figure. After eyeing her I didn't remember I was on the call with mum.. But all I was wishing to go up to her..
... Whoa she is.... Is she... She interpreted my thoughts roaming around my head by saying "Hi!... Harry Right?" she said as I was in some deep thoughts.... is that actually happening?. I asked myself. Shaking my head I nodded twice heavily... "yesss" I said awkwardly
She smiled at me and my face lighten up in seconds as she offered her hand to shake.
"Hi I m belle...Belle innes "I took her small and soft hand in mine and for a moment I thought it was all mine.. But she took hers out and I looked at the ground in the awkwardness. she just smiled and took me to the class saying that she will show me the building later because it was late for class. And I nodded.
"but can u please guide me to my class?" I said in hesitation
"yeah.. We are actually classmates by the way... sure come..."
Ding.. And once again I was smiling ear to ear. I hope no one's looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well... Hi there hur all?
Hope u enjoyed it as much as I did and when writing it...
Pls comment and vote n let me know how do u like it?
Bye TC

(9.4.17, MON)