💓💍💓

It was so new for me, I cant even express my feelings in words. I was so nervous, excited and super comfortable with him. I don't know what he is up to, but little do I know Its gonna change my life, its gonna fill my heart with happiness.
We got out the car and stand against the car, while facing a beautiful view of park. I wasn't interested in parks... But this was something special.
He held my hand and said "come, there's something I wanna show ya" with clear want in his eyes.
He took me to a beautiful bridge within the park and we stood in the middle of it, silently. I was eyeing the river beneath us and noticeing how beautifully the light are reflecting in it.

P.O.V : HARRY

Gosh, woah!... I mean this is going amazing. But I am feeling so nervous, this I wired. This is the first time I'm nervous around a girl. Yea, cause she is so different from others and she is very beautiful.
We are standing here for like 10 minutes from now, not saying a word.
Belle broke the Silence by talking, the night and the dinner we just had. But not looking at me, her eyes were glued with the scene.
She was talking non-stop not, waiting for my reply. But I loved it.

P.O.V : BELLE

I was loving every single second. I was so happy.
I tried to break the Silence and started talking about the food and other stuff.
But then I realize he is not answer.
"Are you even listening to me?" I asked him as i turned to him
"umm. Yea, yea I am" he said
I felt that he was quite uncomfortable
"what's wrong Harry?" I asked him,
He stood quite, then he start scratching his back of the neck and started saying
"ummmm., I think.. Mmmm...you should know this" he added
"I cant stand this anymore, like.... You know without you I-I feel so alone... I mean.... You complete me,..... -" he said while shaking and I could feel he was freezing too..... Lets face the truth that little do I know what he talking about. I so excited and no doubt I was shaking too.
"Harry, just come to the point" I told him while Holding his shoulder gently
"yea,... I'd be easy"
.... He left in complete shock....
He was on his.. Knees with a red velvet box in his hands 
And all of the above., there was a ring inside.
I looked in his eyes they were so glossy and so beautiful.

" will you be my girlfriend?" I asked me , like he mean it with all of his heart.
Then what was next...?
"a big FAT YESS" I said while I nodded me head multiple times with teary eyes.
He laughed showing off his dimples.
He took the ring out of the box, Took my hand in his, and made me ware it.
We starred the ring for seconds.
"Its beautiful, Harry. I love you so much" I said
But before I could complete my sentence he pulled me in a hug.
That feeling was so warm and so amazing. It made me feel so happy and so loved.

________
Sorry for another short chapter, but I hope you will enjoy it....
Bye guys, have fun, take care,plz... vote, share and comment.
Inbox me for any request!
New update soon (pray)..