Chapter 7 Tonight (2)

P.O.V :BELLE

It was finally the time and I was so excited and nervous at the same time and conscious about my looks, my heart was beating faster when I steeped in that fancy restaurant, and even faster when I spotted that curly headed boy, Harry....
I noticed he was constantly looking at his phone screen and sighing may be he was looking at the time or something. So I started moving towards the table and noticed that he saw me as he stand up from his seat.

P.O.V : HARRY

I was waiting for her and it was like ages, I guess I came way earlier ; I was looking at the time and soon I saw her beautiful face, finally. Sure I was excited but it was the first time I was nervous too. So I got up from my seat, greeted her by giving her a hug and a peck on her cheek. And she smiled.
Then I tried to be a gentle man by pulling her seat out so she could sit.

We Sat there and had dinner, talked about random things and how school sucks. XD

P.O.V :Belle

He's actually a gentle man, it's funny how he makes me laugh over just talking about school and random stuff.
"well you're popular boy at the school now" I said while looking in his eyes.
"well thanks" he smiled and pretended to doff his imaginary cap,make my giggle

Once we were done with dinner he paid and we headed outta the restaurant.
I just can't stop thinking about the night and the fun we had, just right then he said
" Belle...um... Wanna go on a drive? '' he said with a little hesitation in his eyes
" um sure! " I said with butterflies in my stomach.
I turned the radio on and ' you belong to me' was playing.
It was utter silence but... Comfortable only the song was something to be heard.
Soon he stopped at the beautiful park... "come" he said while smiling... He opened the door for me like a gentleman held my hand and took me out of the car

_____________

Hey guys! Sup?
Hope you are enjoying it... So sorry 'cuz it so short. Cuz my exams are on and it's like it's gonna take forever... Plz pray for me <3...
I'll try to update soon bye (or at least around November)
Bye
Vote
comment
Share
Tc