Chapter :6 Tonight

It was midnight.. And I really wanted to sleep so went to bathroom and I get changes into my pajamas I feel so relaxed..
Just when I fall in my bed I heard my phone buzzed on my bed I groaned and unlocked my phone... It was a message for Harry

HARRY:
You looked so gorgeous tonight ;)

Oh my gosh!!.... Wow
I smiled ear to ear to myself I could feel my cheeks were getting hot and pink 😊

Me:
Thanks... And u looked handsome BTW!

Harry:
Thanks
--------
Tomorrow ni8 ;)

Me:
^_^

Harry:
Bye love, get some sleep so u can enjoy next night with me <3

Me:
Yeah, you too
Bye

I closed my with that and don't know when I fall asleep.. ZzzzzzzZ

I woke up with the smile in the morning.... Cuz It was my first time out with a guy.. I was so excited. I freshen up and stepped to the kitchen to make some good breakfast to serve myself. I made hot chocolate :)..
I stepped outside, in my yard with my hot chocolate. The weather was amazing it was morning but it looks like evening and I felt that soon it'll rain... I was smiling non-stop after finishing my hot beverage I stepped in but then I saw a box on my doorstep... I picked that box up and read the name it was from... Harry..!
I blushed even harder and gently took that box to my bedroom. I placed that box on my bed carefully opening the cover there was a note saying...

'HI GORGEOUS...!
Hope you would like it.....
Ware it tonight... With a jacket cuz it's monkeys outside :)
See you tonight..
Bye...'

I smiled and hug that piece of paper and decided to watch some t.v until 7pm and I really have nothing to do....

Finally it was 7pm... I jumped ran to the bathroom took a shower wrapped myself in a towel dryed my hair applied some decent make-up took out my heels and some accessories and I was looking for a jacket until I got one black short body with full sleeves.. It was almost 9 and I decided to wear that short blue dress... It was perfectly my size and showed my curves... Must say I was really happy with my look for tonight...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there..... Sorry if this chapter is short but I'm updating soon.....
Bye...
Pls vote and comment bye