Chapter :2

As we hopped up in the class everyone was already in.. Sooo it means I m lucky. I was going to sit with her as all the seats were taken. Belle signed "guess we have to sit together" she said... As that old teacher looked at us and let us get in so we Sat next to each other it was so great...!

P.O.V :Belle

" I m so sorry I m late" I said while stepping in the class.
"oh! It's alright take a seat..... And Mr. Styles can you come in the front and introduce yourself to us?"
"alright" harry said and headed towards.

As he was standing in the front I was wondering on his beautiful green eyes, I have always loved green eyes. And his perfect body
And flawless white milky skin and his amazing curls... And his tall figure... Don't know why but I  started blush.. I could feed my cheeks were pink and hot..

When he was done he Sat right next to me and we passed a smile to each other..
Due to the fact that he was new in the school so he didn't have the books so therefore we had to share and we were really close to each other I mean I could feel his soft breaths on my hand which made me giggle...

As time passes we were getting closer.... To lunch time.. ;)
And finally it was lunch time we grabbed our books and stuff and went to ours lockers where I usually meet my friends but harry was standing there as his locker was next to mine we both smiled at each other once again..
"so... Shall we began?" I asked him as he rose an eyebrow on me
"I mean the school tour..... Shall we"
"Ohh... Yess "he said

A few weeks later

... I didn't much time with my friends... but I don't know why but I really wanted to be with him I actually liked his company all tho he was a bit weird.. But I liked it.... It took us a short time to be friends with him while ... And we always meet at the same point where we started.. The cafeteria.

We Sat there and talked about each other.
"so... Who's in your family" I said as I felt a little anger on his face
"me, my elder sister.. My mum... And my s-step dad" he said with a pale face look.
"ah nice... A small family..."i said and he nod"... So where do u live? "
" well.... Ermm... Down the street... "
" and how would u get back to home? "
" maybe my mum will pick me up... Lemme ask her "
" sure " I said I finished my juice
After a while he came.. And said" she can't come to pick me up and my sister and dad r out of town... So I guess I will be walking to home... " with a little smile on his face.

P.O.V : HARRY

I don't know why but I just called my mum and told her that my friend will drop me home... I was scared if she wouldn't say nothing.. So then I would be walking to home... :(... I just wanted to be with her I already loved her company..... Waiting for her to speak...
"no problem.. Mind if I drop you home?" she asked me while eyeing me. I was just lost in her wonderful chocolaty brown eyes were so attractive... We got interpreted by the bell rang... So loud but I managed to say "okay".
I was so happy that she will drive me home and that I can ask her to come in. Throughout the day we were together.... And I guess u can say that we were friends already.... Wow.... It was so quick.. I mean I have never made friends in such short time ... I think she likes me.. Wait does she really likes me? Dunno I'll find it out later..

P.O.V :Belle

So it was time to get home and we have tons of assignments..:/ to do at home passing through the hallway after meeting my friends... And u can say they were a little mad at me cuz I didn't give them time... As I shut my locker behind me I was looking for that curly headed boy.. Harry but he was nowhere to be seen. My eyes finally met his when popped in right front of me... ".. God u scared me to the death" I said laughingly and he smiled even more than before....
"ITS TIME TO GET HOME NOW" I SAID cheeringly making him giggle as he said "yaaayy" like a 5 year old.

we  quickly ran to my car because it has started raining so heavy we tried to make quick but still we were wet enough... As we Sat in the car I turned on the heater and F.M.
On our way to his place was silent before the 'I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU' by taylor swift came up.. I couldn't resist so I started to sing along
"can I ask you a question" he said I nodded in reply
".. Umm..... Ermm ..... Aaaa.. N-Nothing" he said hesitatedly and shyly looked down on his hands
I changed the subject by asking him to guide me the way to his place.
Afterwards only the light music from the F.M was to be heard and then the whole driver was filled with silence.

P.O.V :Harry

... I could have ask her..... Why I couldn't do that? I know I m not this hesitated with any gurl before.. Well I have to admit she was different.... And That maybe I.... Do I love her??... No this would be very quick to day that..... OK maybe I do.. Umm.. But wht if she doesn't.... Well we'll see that.
Time passed so quickly so I didn't realize that we were actually at my place!
I signed and met her gorgeous eyes saying "thanks for the ride.. Bye see you" she nodded and tried to star the engine but failed she tried like several times but nothing happened.
Picking up my bag from back seat and getting out of the car noticing that rain is not going to stop. "maybe it's due to rain wanna come over ? I said.... She hesitated" no thanks for your help but I am calling my mom.... But.. I think there is a network issue.. "
" No problem. U can come with me "i said as I  opened the car door and let the freezing breeze in." burr"she said making
me giggle as I took her hand and lead her in my house.. Or should I say empty house.... Where there is nobody.. And even no signs of them any time soon due to this rain.
" but harry what about your parents? " she said with shaky voice.
I said "don't be scared... They don't live here.."
"OK "
As he opened the door and took me in.. I was a bit shocked to see a tidy and big enough house.. Every thing was so perfect

As I was exploring he's house there were stairs going up right next to the door and the other side there was a lounge with a big tv screen.. And then a small hallway leads towards to kitchen and on the right side of the kitchen there was a dining area... And something beautiful caught my eye that was a beautiful sun room with such a big round casement by the side....

"its beautiful" she said with widely open eyes
I mumbled a "thanks".. But I really wanted to do something great with her that will make us close....

"Wanna watch a movie? "I asked her waiting for her to say yes

" No! " she said as she picked her bag

" why not? "I asked like puppy

She sightly laughed and said" cuz we have homework... "first homework then movie! " she ordered me like Miss. Mary

"OK" I said a si rolled my eyes

After hours when we  did our homework we decided to make coffee

As I was I kitchen she selected movie ' The Notebook '

... Exactly what I wanted

~~~~~~~~
Hi lovelies... Just let me know how do u like it or u want any changes orr any requests imagine... Just tell me
All I want is your

Comment.
Vote.
Prays.
Bye TC