Chap 4. Photo time!

Duncan whistled as turps and lewis just gave me a shocked look. A thought came to my mind.

"Hey can I take a photo with you guys pleeeeease?!?" I said as I pulled out my phone.

They all laughed as Kim, Lewis and Duncan who was behind us started posing for the photos. As soon as I was done, I yelped softly once again in joy and sent the two photos to my best friends, Kyo and Echo. I had never mentioned my plans to them so you can probably imagine the spam that I instantly received from them. Giggling slightly, I showed my phone screen to the rest of the car occupants. Kyo was even sending voice messages of herself just threatening me to tell her where on earth did I meet them. Echo was just spamming the names of every Yogscast member there in caps. Noticing that I had left out the guy in front, I switched back to camera mode and shouted "TURPS"

Turps looked over in surprise to see me quickly take a picture. He looked at me slightly amused as I sent the picture and was once again buried in people spamming "ITSS TURPS!!!!!!!!" on my Whatsapp

With all the laughter, we soon arrived at the hotel. I helped them to book in and decided to join Kim in her room while the others packed their stuff. They were only staying for four days and everyone wanted to go shopping soon.

In the hotel, Kim immediately dropped her stuff and fell onto the large bed. She'll be sleeping alone until Hannah joins her. Kim smiled as she moved to one end of the bed to allow me space to sit. Tired out, I soon fell asleep on the comfy white cushion of a bed, curling up slightly.