Chap 13 - Blood... :/

Author's notes

Hm... this chapter was cool to write.. In a way.

Kyo and Echo had left after about two hours. Yumi was beginning to realize that not asking one of them to stay longer was a horrible idea as she found herself facing a short knife that was a little closer to her face than she would have preferred. She groaned and glared at the person who assaulted her. A girl. Suddenly, Yumi kicked her in the stomach, escaping as the other girl lost her grip. The other girl suddenly grabbed her leg as Yumi fell. After a short scuffle on the ground, Yumi finally managed to properly escape back to her room. She slammed the door, not bothering to lock it as she knew they wouldn't follow her in. Looking down, she gently pulled up her right sleeve to see a long gash that was bleeding. Shit.

Molly, one of the caretakers at the orphanage just stared. Just yesterday, four people came with Yumi. Okay. Now this four people brought like seven other people with them to visit that girl. Besides they were being extremely noisy, disrupting the other orphans from their daily activities. Still, she brought the visitors, who introduced themselves as the Yogscast, up to Yumi's room. Molly quickly left after bringing them up. They didn't exactly seemed like the right company for a young teenage girl but she would rather not get into any trouble.

Lewis knocked on the door twice before pushing the door open but it was instantly slammed shut again.

"GODDAMN IT I'm changing!!!!" A voice shouted from inside the room.

Lewis immediately turned red as he mumbled a soft 'sorry'. Everyone else snickered.

About a minute later the door swung open and Yumi stepped out. Her eyes instantly gleamed as she noticed who had arrived.

"Woah. WOAH." Yumi rushed back into her room. "Am I dreaming? So many of the Yogscast members.. Wait no, if it was a dream rythian will be here. Wait. It's real. Holy crap-"

Yumi turned back to faced her visitors who were all laughing at her actions. She grabbed a notebook.

"Autograph time!!"

Lewis shook his head as Simon burst out laughing. Yumi turned to look at Simon, smiled widely and gave him a huge hug. A loud 'awwwwwww' instantly filled the room. As the notebook was being passed around, Yumi noticed how Area 11, Sjin, Turps and Duncan was stuck standing the room unless someone else inside decided to move out and make some space. She laughed out loud.

"I'm so glad you guys came~" Yumi said in a singing voice, swinging her arms around slightly.

Lewis frowned. Something felt weird.

Yumi giggled as she began talking to each member.

"Simon, I have never tried a Jaffa before so one day I'm gonna steal one off you! Hannah you're amazing and I love it when you play horror games!!! Sjin your lets build are awesome. You have got to teach me more someday. Sparkles* and the whole AREA 11!!!! Echo would be so happy to see you guys. She's going for YogCon on all the days and she's probably gonna scream. I LOVE Tokyo House party and-"

"Yumi are you alright?" Lewis suddenly asked. Even Kim was looking at Yumi with a strange look.

Yumi twirled around the room. "I'm fine~"

Lewis and Kim exchanged a look. They stood up and began walking towards Yumi. Yumi smiled as she looked around nervously.

"Erm... Guys?" She turned to Duncan. "A little help here?"

Duncan stood up but stopped when Lewis gave him a glance. Yumi turned back to Lewis and Kim.

"Seriously, I'm fine. I'm just happy you guys came."

Hannah stood up and walked to stand between Yumi and Lewis. There was silence as everyone just watched what was happening around. Hannah kneeled down to hug Yumi, looking up at Lewis protectively. Sjin was the next to speak.

"What happened to your hair? It looks like a small chunk has been cut off or something."

Yumi's eyes widened as she pushed herself away from Hannah's hug. Lewis narrowed his eyes. He looked unfocused for a second before he walked up to Yumi even as she tried to push against the wall. He kneeled down beside her and gently pulled up her sleeves to show the cut. He cursed softly.

"Kim, Hannah. Can you guys stay to help Yumi clean the wound." Lewis said, giving Hannah an extra glance where she nodded.

Lewis walked out of the room and the other guys followed him silently. No one liked it when Lewis loses his temper.