another lazy day

zaynximagines.tumblr.com   

i love her work 

 Your eyes flutter open and you sigh in content at the familiar feeling of Zayn's strong, inked up arms wrapped around your whole body, giving you the instant feeling of complete safeness and warmth. The large master bedroom could be described as nothing but peaceful with not a thing to be heard other than the soft exhales coming from your boyfriend who lay right behind you. You watched as beams of yellow sunlight began to spill in through the window soon brightening up the whole room, and also waking up your sleepy boyfriend in the process.

"Mornin' darling," His voice suddenly rasps out and his tight hold around your waist began to loosen as he sat up and stretched. He pressed his bare back against the cold headboard of the bed, leaving all of his tattoos in plain sight and on display for you to see as he stretched out his entire upper body. He let out a heavy sigh and rubbed the sleep out of his tired eyes, soon turning his gaze in your direction, "What do you wanna do today, hm?" He asks softly before leaning down to press a gentle kiss onto your lips.

You smile into the kiss and soon break away after a few seconds triggering a little whine to come from between his parted lips at the loss of contact.

"Oh, stop it you," You giggle and press another quick kiss onto his lips before he pulls you into his chest once more, "Why don't we just have a lazy day today, I don't really feel like doing anything active." You confess letting out a slight yawn.

He lets out a husky chuckle and nods his head in agreement. One thing was for sure when it came to lazy days, Zayn was all for it. There was nothing he loved more than spending the day together with no one but you, so when that suggestion came out of your mouth you knew that he wouldn't have any second thoughts about it.

"I'll be downstairs preparing breakfast for the both of us if you need me, love." He reassures as he sat on the edge of the king sized bed.

You watched carefully as he pulled on a pair of gray sweats he found off the floor, letting them hang loosely off his hips without a care in the world. That sight alone was enough to drive you insane.

"Okay, babe. I'll be down in a minute." You smile softly at him before he exits the bedroom doorway.

Once you find the energy to get up, you finally rise to your feet and walk over to Zayns closet to find something big to cover up in. You pull on one of his old oversized shirts and soon pad your way down the steps that led into the bright living room.

"Look who finally decided to get up," He teases not even within three seconds of you walking into the kitchen. He stood at the stove with a clearly amused smile tugging at the corner of his mouth causing you to shoot him a playful glare.

"Says the one who literally sleeps in until 12 pm every day." You tease right back causing him to raise an eyebrow at you, "I'm surprised you decided to wake up this early."

"Oh love, I just couldn't wait to spend the day with you." He charms with a slight grin on his face before handing you a steaming plate of food he had just prepared.

Once the both of you were done and all the dishes were cleaned up and put away, you walk into the living room to find Zayn playing on his PlayStation. Giggling at the sight in front of you, you walk over and take a seat next to him, soon leaning your body into his side. instinctively, he wraps his free arm around you and kisses the side of your head.

"Hey, what happened to us spending time together?" You tease resting your legs on top of his which were stretched out on the recliner of the chair.

He chuckles in response to your comment before repositioning the both of you so that you were lying side by side with his stomach pressed against your back. His attention averts from the game going on in front of him to your eyes that were getting ready to flutter closed causing him to smile to himself at cute you looked pressed against him.

"You sleepy?" He murmurs gently into your ear, soon brushing some hair out of your face.

You nod your head slightly not being able to deny it. The feeling of his warm body pressed against yours combined with the sound of his soft heartbeat thudding against his chest was enough to put you to sleep right at that moment, and pretty soon, it did.

zaynximagines.tumblr.com