Golden

Can you please write a Liam x Reader imagine where the reader and Liam has been dating for a while and liam reveals to the reader that he is a werewolf and the reader also reveals to Liam that she is a werewolf and liam is really surprised and happy that they are both supernatural. Liam asks Scott to add the reader to the pack. Sorry if its a bit confusing. Thanks :) x

Liam POV

Y/N and I are suppose to meet tonight and I'm so nervous I'm almost sick to my stomach. We've been dating for a while and I can't hide it from them anymore. I need to tell Y/N I'm a werewolf and about the pack so badly I can't take it. Y/N's noticed the bruises and cuts after a fight before they had the time to heal, and they're worried. I can't keep holding this secret in, it's a part of me and Y/N deserves to know.

After school I head to their house for our movie date. I thought this would be the best time since we'd be alone but what if after I tell Y/N they won't want to be together anymore? What if I scare them? As the terrifying thought of losing Y/N whirls around my head I didn't even realize when the door opened in front of me.

"Liam? Earth to Liam!" Y/N says while waving a hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, hey" I muttered as we walk inside.

"Are you okay babe?"

I tell them I'm fine as we sit on Y/N's bed.. "I need to show you something, and you've gotta promise to not freak out, okay?" I ask.

"I promise"

I bowed my head, and it took every ounce of strength I had to lift my head back up.

Y/N POV

As Liam brings his head up to look at me, I saw the most wonderful thing. Beautiful glowing gold eyes.

"Oh thank God" I say with a sigh of relief. I had a suspicion that Liam was a werewolf but he hid it so well I could never make sure.

"What did you say?" He asked stunned.

Instead of a verbal reply, I mirrored Liam's action and lifted my head up to show my own warm golden eyes. As I did, I don't think Liam had ever smiled that big before.

"I didn't even know Y/N! How did I not know?!"

"I guess I just know how hide it well" I said with a smirk.

As the night went on, I had never felt this close to Liam before. A weight had been lifted off both our shoulders. Best date night ever.

*the next day*

Liam and I walked happily into the school hallway, hands intertwined. We walked up to Scott with huge smiles on our faces as Liam asked "Can Y/N be in the pack?". Scott stood in front of his locker in confusion until I flashed my golden eyes at him and Stiles. "I knew it Scott! You owe me 20 bucks!" Stiles shouted as Scott turned to both of us and said "We wouldn't have it any other way".