Escape

Hey! Could you write another Liam imagine (sorry if you're tired of Liam lmao) where he and the reader get captured together and the reader doesn't know about the supernatural, but Liam is forced to show her when the people who captured them threatened to hurt her???? Thank u❤❤

Y/N POV

Today was going just as normal. I waited for my friend Liam (my crush Liam if we're being honest) after lacrosse practice so we could study together. It was a Friday so everyone else had left for the day as I sat on the stairs in the hallway and read.

"Hey Y/N, you ready to go?" Liam asked with a smile.

"Sure, just let me pack this stuff up" I said while shoving my book back into my bag.

Just as I was finished, we walked together towards the parking lot. While on the way to my car, there was a dark SUV parked next to it. I fumbled for my keys as two men with glowing blue eyes jumped out of the car and ran towards Liam and I. Liam told me not to struggle, like he knew who they were. Before I had time to freak out even more, a bag was shoved over my head and I was thrown in the back of the car.

"Liam?" I whispered when I heard the trunk shut.

"Yeah, I'm here. Listen, we're gonna be okay." he whispered back.

After a long and bumpy ride, Liam and I were lead down a set of stairs and tied to a pole in the corner of the room. After the bags were pulled off of our heads the men started talking to Liam like they knew him. Saying things like "you should've listened Beta" and "your Alpha isn't here to save you now". I stayed quiet while they talked to him, avoiding their eyes at all time. Apparently wanting to not be here didn't magically work, and the smaller of the two looked at me, his eyes still glowing blue.

"And who might this be Liam, your little girlfriend?" he asked sarcastically.

"Leave her alone" Liam growled. My heart was beating so fast it could've jumped out of my chest.

I could feel something sharp cutting against the rope on my wrists. The two men walked towards the opposite side of the room to talk and Liam whispered to me.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Of course I do but what are you doing?" I whispered back frantically.

"When it happens, go hide behind the crate in the corner" he told me.

"When what happens? Liam? What are you talking about?" I half whispered.

The two men approached us again, still taunting Liam. I could see the clench of his jaw, he was about to snap.

"What are you gonna do about it Beta?" they laughed.

"This" he growled as he cut the ropes off of our wrists and pounced towards them. I assumed this was the "it" Liam was talking about and I ran. I hid behind the broken crates, almost paralyzed with fear.

Liam was fighting with the larger man as the smaller one appeared to be looking for me. When he got too close to me, I threw a piece of scrap wood into another part of the room so he would leave. When he turned around, I hit him as hard as I could with one of the crates. I knocked him out and looked towards Liam, who had done the same thing to the larger man. His eyes were glowing yellow and I froze.

"I'm not going to hurt you but they will when they wake up, we've got to go" he shouted.I followed him up the stairs and we both ran until our lungs hurt. When we finally did stop, Liam turned toward me and flashed his glowing yellow eyes.

"I won't hurt you, and neither will anyone else" he said, pulling me into a hug.