Victory

Hi your account is fantastic! I was wondering if you can do an imagine where the reader is really good in combat but no one knows and they had to train. So Liam and the reader train together and she beats him and everyone is just really surprised. Thanks love, I love your account!

*Italics are Y/N's thoughts*

Y/N POV

Fighting was always something I'd been good at. Even from when I was young. My dad started training me since I was seven, and even though I wasn't some supernatural creature like the rest of my friends, I could still kick ass.

I was a little excited when Scott texted the pack and told us to meet at Derek's loft for combat training. Even though there was no threat in town, for once, it was still better to be prepared. I got dressed in some workout clothes and made my way over to Derek's.

When I got there, Scott was already showing Liam some moves while waiting for the whole pack to get here. When everyone finally arrived, we warmed up together before we divided up to spar. I got paired with Liam and we sat until it was our turn on the mat. After some crazy moves from Stiles trying to spar with Derek, and a bunch of laughing from the pack, it was finally Liam and I's turn on the mat.

"Watch yourself Y/N" Scott said jokingly, "I taught him some new moves earlier".

"I'm sure I'll be fine" I reply, looking straight into Liam's eyes.

Don't let them distract you, Y/N. He is your opponent and you're gonna kick some ass.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll go easy on you, but I'll still win" Liam said smugly.

I'd like to see you try Dunbar.

Derek blew the whistle he had, signaling us to begin. Liam waited for me to lunge at him, fist clenched and ready to strike, when he blocked it and jumped out of the way.

Not so fast, Liam.

I turned around quickly as his arm came up to my left shoulder. I wrapped my left arm around him until my hand had his shoulder gripped tight. The pressure point I grabbed made him double over in pain and groan as he hit the mat. His stomach to the ground, and my knee in between his shoulder blades, I thought I had won.

That is until he swept his arm around and knocked my leg off of him. He laid on top of me, legs between mine, pinning down my arms.

"Ready to give up yet Y/N?" he asked, same smug look on his face.

"Never" I whisper as my leg came under his using the momentum to switch our positions.

I was on top of him, not making his same mistake, and pinning down all of his limbs, and making sure he couldn't move.

"Damn, Y/N, when did you learn to fight" Scott said in surprise.

"This isn't my first time training" I replied with a smile.

I got off of Liam and extended my arm to him to help him stand. As he pushed himself off the floor, all he could say was "That was hot, maybe I should get you to train me instead of Scott".

"In your dreams Dunbar" I said with a wink. And with that, I went to go get a bottle of water and watch the others spar while enjoying my sweet victory.