Heathers..... I guess?

Narrator's POV.

"did you miss him completely?!" The taller male yelled and made a hand motioned to the know running Charles grey.

The blunette giggled, "Don't worry! It was totally worth the look on his face!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah uh...don't worry..I'll get him back " The taller quickly ran after the football player.

The smaller looked at the body and gulped. He took a few steps towards the body and crouched down, He gave it a shook, No response.

"Now! " A familiar voice yelled, Ciel flinched and raised the gun.

He pulled the trigger and quickly stood up.

"Is Charles okay? " The blunette asked and looked at his boyfriend, "Yeah sure, Just remember he's left handed"

Ciel nodded and placed the small gun in his hand, He gulped.

After running through the woods to get to the car and make out, They headed to the school.

Ciel sat there and went to grab a cigarette, Sebastian flenched and grabbed them out his trench coat pocket.

Ciel took one and put it in his mouth and pushed in the cigarette lighter receptacle.

"Did we kill them? " he asked.

This probably sucks, I tried. Eh. Requests are open.. Have a lovely day my pretty cakes!

Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, Darling~