Pinky Promise

I'm writing this at 1:22 AM, and I'm not close to being tired.

Anyways! On with the chapter!

Narrator's POV

It was pretty clear to everyone that the small blunette wasn't alright. The bags he wore under his eyes, his bruised neck and paranoid expression. The marks and scars he hid under his sleeves and jeans, he was beyond okay.

The boy had a rough life at home, when his father died his mother started drinking, she became angry at him. She said she hated every part of him that resembled his father, she then hit him.
The boy would try and pick himself up, but he's so small and frail. And his asthma really doesn't help, he's defenseless.

School isn't too easy either, a boy named Alois enjoys harassing him. He doesn't care where it is, he just likes getting in the boys pants.

The blunette's name is Ciel Phantomhive, he's currently 15. He lives with his mom in a decent house, his mother takes money out of the college fund his dad had for him.

He does okay in school, even though he falls asleep in most his classes. He has one friend named Lizzy, she's a nice girl. She has a bubbly personality, but she's rather shy.

Lizzy spends most her time helping out teachers, she learns a lot from them. She was currently sitting on the bleachers during gym with Ciel. She smiled as she spoke, "I was told we are getting a new student tomorrow."
Ciel just glanced at her, "And? He's probably a jock.." He spoke, his voice a bit quiet. "Perhaps... " The blonde mumbled, and soon gym was over.

Three hours passed.

Ciel unlocked his front door, he stepped inside and smiled. His mother wasn't home, her car wasn't outside. He let out a small sigh as he made his way to his room, he then set his bookbag down and grabbed hid hairbrush.

He started brushing his hair, Lizzy mentioned something about possibly trying to look good. She said people might not be that harsh.. Ciel couldn't really complain about school.. Besides Alois, no one bothered him. He thought it'd be nice to make some friends... So why not try?

He glanced at a cracked mirror and smiled at his tangled free hair. He set down the brush, he decided he should try and feel good about himself! It doesn't matter what other people think, it only matters about how he feels about himself.

But... Even if that's true, people still like to let their opinion be known... He shook the thought out his head and then stood. It was currently 5:54 PM, he decided to go downstairs and get a snack... Then he'd finish up some homework and head to bed.

Four hours passed.

Ciel wad awoken by footsteps shuffling into his room, he tensed but decided not to move... Mom was home. He held his breath and released it when he heard a bottle hit the ground and the footsteps leave. He got up and locked his door before going back to sleep.

The warm embrace of sleep consumed him, and he started dreaming. It was dull, nothing happened. It was like that all night.

He was awoken by his alarm clock beeping and his mother pounding on his door, "Turn that shit off and get up! " she yelled. He sat up and turned off hid alarm, he could hear his mothers heels click away, and after a few minutes of getting ready he could hear her car start.

He sighed a finished getting ready, his hair brushed, a black sweater that was a bit to baggy on him, it was about mid-thigh on him. Under his sweater he wore black tights, and a pair of black converse.
He nodded slightly and grabbed his things, heading downstairs. He put some bread in the toaster and waited, checking his phone. 5:30 AM, he has some time.
The toaster dings and he grabs his toast, he'll walk to school today.

He took a bite of his toast and headed out the door. It wasn't too long until he made it to school, although he regretted coming. They had a prep rally today, and sone kid had bumped into him.

Ciel fell over, he then glanced up at the male. He was tall, he had dark hair, and dark crimson eyes. "I apologize, I'm new here. My name is Sebastian, you are..? " he trailed off and held out his hand. "Ciel. " the boy answered, smiling softly.

Two months passed.

Ciel and Sebastian have become great friends, one day they even realized something... It was their feelings. Sebastian decided to confess, after he did and the boy stood there shocked he felt his stomach turn. That's when Ciel spoke up, "I-I love you too... " he mumbled.

They started dating, three weeks passed and Sebastian looked at Ciel. He held his pinky out, "Promise to never leave me?" He asked. Ciel thought before he nodded, he locked pinkies with the other and spoke. "I promise."

Ten years passed.

Ciel was twenty-five, and he had a child. It happened on a drunk night, he doesn't remember... Some guy named Claude? That might be his name, Ciel didn't know. The child was about a year old, his name was Vincent. He was named after his mother's father, He also looked a lot like Ciel's dad. It made him smile.

He had finally set Vincent down for a nap when there was a knock at the door. He answered and there stood a man, a familiar man. "Hello... May I helo you...?" the blunette asked. "Ciel, you still have that adorable stutter... " The man chuckled before everything went black.

When the blunette woke up, he wasn't in his bed, not even in his house... He sat up and seen Vincent in a crib, the place was very nice.. He looked around and then looked down at his left hand, it was a bit wet.

He almost choked at what he seen, it wasn't bad but... He was still missing a pinky. He gulped and glanced at the door, which opened. "Oh! My little blue angel is awake! I'm sorry but I had to take that, you broke your promise. " The tall man smirked. "What promise... Who are you?" Ciel asked and watched in horror as the man went over to Vincent. He stumbled out the bed, but fell once he got out. "Be careful honey, you still are loopy. After I knocked you out, I made sure to use a bit anesthesia. To keep you asleep, I didn't want you to wake up so soon... You looked like Snow White, pale and beautiful. I kissed your soft lips many times, It reminded me of high school.. "

Ciel looked up at him, "S-Sebastian...? "