Trick Or Treat!

It was a rainy night on Halloween, but that didn't stop kids from dressing up and going door to door for candy. In their cozy home the newly wed couple sat together on the couch, cuddling and watching a bunch of movies. Friday the 13th was currently playing, the small blunette watched with fascination as each teen was brutally murdered, the taller male however, was admiring his husband.

"Ey, Sebastian. What are you staring at?" Ciel asked as his jand reached for a bowl of popcorn.

"Hmm.. Just the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on~" Sebastian cooed, Ciel rolled his eyes in response.

"That was cheesy as hell." Ciel said with a small laugh as he gave Sebastian a sideways glance. "But you loved it." Sebastian said proudly. Ciel responded with a grin before nodding.

Everything was peaceful until the doorbell was rung, the couple froze on their couch. They slowly turned to face eachother.

"So uh.. Did you remember to set out the candy?" Sebastian asked, "What candy?" The bluenette looked over at his husband.

"The candy in the cabinet." Sebastian sighed and rubbed his temple. Ciel gave a nervous laugh, "Oh.. That candy.... No.. I ate it.. I ate all of it..."

Ciel averted his eyes and looked away from the other, he was expecting a lecture but was instead given a chuckle.

"Of course you did... Luckily I bought a extra bag." Sebastian smiled and kissed the other on the forehead before leaving. Ciel smiled and slowly made his way towards the stairs.

Everything was silent until, "CIEL MICHAELIS! DID YOU EAT THE OTHER BAG?" Sebastian yelled.

"Uhhhhmmmm... Trick or Treat!?" Ciel yelled in response before running up the stairs, taking cover in their room, laughing to himself as he plopped onto their bed.

He waited for his husband to come up, a smirk on his face. "Well.. I'm all out of treats, so you'll have to make due eith a trick~" he purred and closed the door behind him, making sure to lock it. He then flicked off the lights, this would be one sweet Halloween.

Wow! That was short! But it's only a small chapter to let everyone know: Yes! I am back! And yes, I will be writing again! Please help me out by leaving requests and suggestions. I love you all bunches n' bunches 💕 Thanks a lot~