Cake.

Narrator's POV.

The young earl sat in his office, Gazing out the window. Of course he had paperwork to do, But he'd rather not do it.

He sighed and glanced at the clock, "3:31..." He mumbled and stood up. He stretched and looked around his office, There has to be something interesting in here..

The boy grabbed a book off the shelf, "Read this... And this... And that one... Ugh"

He was interrupted by a knock at the door,"Bocchan, I have brought your afternoon snack" a smooth voice said from the other side of the door.

It was the boy's faithful butler,He was bound to him.. By a contract.. And sadly, He felt nothing.

Well besides hunger, Maybe..

"Come in, Sebastian" The earl said and sat at his desk, After he had given conformation, Sebastian stepped into the room.

"Today you have Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea , with a German Chocolate  cake. Please enjoy" the butler said and laid the tray down.

Sebastian then glanced at the boys untouched paper work, "Bocchan, Why haven't you done any paperwork? And I want a reason that isn't, Because I didn't feel like it"He said, slightly mocking the boy with the last bit of that sentence.

"...Because I didn't want to"

"Bocchan,I said don't give me that reason... "
"No, You said to not give you, Because I didn't feel like it. I said, Because I didn't want to" The boy said with a slight smirk as he took a sip from his tea.

"Very well then,But, If you refuse to do your work I might as well.. Not give you any sweets" The butler said and picked the tray up,"Please, Enjoy your tea.. Bocchan"

The boy glared at the butler when he turned around, He knew that he was smirking! Damn demon...

Why does he like doing things like this? It's nit amusing.. At least... For Ciel it isn't.

The earl angrily stood up, He then followed after the butler. He wanted his cake,He liked cake more than he liked dick.

I mean... Tea... I meant tea!

Anyways, He made his way to the kitchen, Where the butler scolded Bard fro burning tonight's dinner.

"Sebastian" the boy spoke up, Causing the butler to turn around.. And Bard to run off

"Yes, Bocchan? " the butler asked.

"I want my cake" the boy stated.

"Hm.. How about.. Something bittersweet? " the butler asked as he smirked softly.

"Is it cake? " The boy asked.

"No.. " replied the butler.

"Then I don't want it" The boy said and crossed his arms, Looking up at the demon with a slight glare.

"Oh, Bocchan.. You look so cute when mad.. How could I say no? You're like an adorable little kitten! " the demon cooed and pinched his cheeks, "So cute.. It makes my cold heart melt! "

The boy blushed furiously and smacked the demon's hands away, "Just give me my cake!"

Sebastian sighed and frowned softly, "How about a kiss first? " he asked and looked down at the boy.

"A-A... Kiss? Are you crazy!? " The boy stuttered and hid his blushing face in his hands, "N-Nevermind.. "

"Come on, Bocchan... Just a small peck" The butler pestered and grabbed the boy's wrist. He gently removed his hands from his face and smiled, "Adorable... " he mumbled and held up the boy's chin.

"J-Just a peck...? " the boy asked, Earning a nod from the demon, "O-Okay... " he didn't expect to feel cold lips against his as soon as he responded.

He melted into the kiss and gripped the demon's tailcoat.. This wasn't just a peck..

The demon groped the boy's nice ass, Earning a moan from him. He took this as a chance to slip his tongue in.

Once the boy had processed what had been happening, He pulled away, "That's wasn't a peck! "

"But you still enjoyed it.. Right? Ciel~ Well, Anyways, Here is your cake" Sebastian said and handed him a tray, He then walked (666 words) away, Leaving a very flustered Ciel.

The boy blinked before he looked down at his cake, "Ew.. I forgot this was German Chocolate" he said and set the plate on the counter, heading back to his study, Where he did.. Very dreadful.. Paperwork.