Pinky Promise pt.2

Lololol, It's pretty clear all my chapters will be published late.

Narrator's POV.

The boy gulped as his high school sweetheart set down his child, Vincent remained asleep and was placed back in his crib. "I've always wanted a child.. " The taller male spoke, he then held out his hand. "Allow me to helo you up, Darling. "

Ciel felt shivers go down his spine as he reached out for the others hand, he was then brought into a tight embrace.
"You will never leave me again, okay? " the man pulled away, but he kept a grip on the blunette's wrist.

He watched with a twisted grin as Ciel nodded and tried tugging away his wrist. "Don't struggle so much, dear. I'll never let you go, you are mine. And you'll always be mine, Okay? " he let out a chuckle.

"I'll let you rest some more, I'll go make sure that I have everything for Vincent's needs. We will be a happy family, Vincent will love growing up in this manor, he'll love inheriting it.. Ah~ We'll be a perfect family.. " he spoke and then left the room, locking the door behind him.

Ciel let out a sigh and then looked around, he didn't see anything useful. He decided to set on the bed, he stared at the door for what seemed like forever.. Then he fell back, falling asleep.

When he awoke he noticed a smell, it was sweet. He glanced over at the bedside table and seen a play. A piece strawberry shortcake was on it, He gulped and grabbed a small note card next to it.
'I hope you are hungry, I made you something sweet. Don't mind Vincent, I'm giving him a bath. I love you. '

He crumpled it up and threw it, it was clearly from Sebastian. He sighed and then stood up... Maybe there was something to help him get out...

Four years have passed.

Ciel has been stuck living a miserable life, he's practically married to Satan. He was forced to marry Sebastian, seriously, his hands were tied and his mouth was duct taped during the, 'ceremony', and there was no guests.

The looked down at his ring finger, and then glanced at the place where his pinky used to be. He shivered slightly and jumped as the front door opened, "Ciel! I'm home! " a voice called.

The blunette gripped the sharp object in his hands before he made his way towards his... Husband... He put on his best fake smile before the other wrapped his arms around him.
The raven haired male instantly regretted it as he felt the sharp knife Pierce his skin and dig into his back.

Ciel pulled away and smiled, "Are you okay, dear? " he asked and tilted his head to the side a bit. The raven coughed a bit before he stood, "I've never been better. "

"My dear, that's now how one gets rid of a demon such as myself. " his smooth voice spoke, making the blunette shiver. "Now, let me take this... And let's teach you a lesson. "

He then grabbed the boys wrist, slowly twisting it. "I don't mean to hurt you, I love you. But it seems you don't understand. I want to care for you, give you everything. But instead, you pull little stunts like this. You should have learned a few years ago that's something would happen in return.. "

A cracking noice was heard and Sebastian let go, watching the blunette fall to the floor.

"You can never escape me. "

Since this was a second part, it's a bit shorter. I hope you all enjoyed though! It certainly is fun writing for you!