Chapter 12. Love

"NoOoOOo, VaaAnN!" I screamed in shock as he came up behind me and felt my pressure points, making me jolt forward and arch my back.

"Awh, Gwaciee. You dwunk?" He chuckled, my nose taking in the scent of his faded cologne on his jacket as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him like I was a child.

"No..sHhh!" I placed my fingers sloppily to his lips, missing by a mile.

"Me? You're the one who's pissed." He laughed, halting just outside our door, his hand blocked me at the side, his arm extended and his eyes just looked at me. Seconds later, I felt his lips to mine. They felt so soft, just like his hair, everything.

"Where y' off?" Van's lips pulled apart from mine with a little mumble as the room door swung open to see Larry dressed in adidas but continuing to put on a black waterproof.

"Bob's gettin me those pics. Room's all yours." Larry gestured, with a chuckle.

I kinda didn't understand but then I did once the door shut with my back pressed against the wall and Van's lips to mine. His hands messing with every inch of my back and hips before he lifted me and walked over to our room and laid me on the bed. His lips to mine, he slowly kissed down my jaw, to my neck, his hands now peeling off my layers of clothing and my hands taking off his jacket to throw it on the floor. My hands tugged at his shirt, and he lifted his hands from my body and took off his clothes then resumed back to me, now to my chest, he leans back up, seductively chuckles as I feel his hands go south. Fuck, he's messing me up.

I awoke to Van's fingers running through my hair. It was relaxing. I gently moved my head up to look at him. He was shirtless with his hair looking like a birds nest. Fuck. I guess we went hardcore last night.

"Hey Gracie.." his raspy morning voice spoke.

"Hi." My eyes met his and he smiled, small dimples appearing at each side of his cheeks, then leaned in and his lips touched mine, again. I felt a smile curve to his lips, his hand reached over my body so his chest was peering over mine. His lips were still to mine, getting heavier, now his full body was over me.

Round two.

He was panting, but he didn't let that stop him.

"Hey, Van? Grace? Youse read-y...oh fuck-, shit. Va-" Larry's voice echoed, me and Van immediately covered ourselves up, but it was already too late, he had just seen the morning make out session. Van got out from under the covers and pulled his underwear to his hips before laughing at Larry who was so apologetic but also had slapped his hand over his eyes, one hand free, trying to escape the room.

"Larry, it's fine mate. We'll just finish off later." Van pulled down his hand from his eyes as he grinned looking me up and down with that look.

"Ok- oh, Van." Larry caught onto what he meant and rolled his eyes and turned to exit the room.

"Wait, what was you goin' to say?" Van stopped him.

"We're leaving soon, get your stuff packed." Then he exited, before popping his head round the door again, "sorry about that Grace."

Van rolled his eyes as soon as he heard the door click shut.

"Tonight?" I asked, reaching out for any shirt or underwear what was lying on the floor. Vans button up, it'll do. I pulled it around my body and fastened the middle two buttons.

"Yeah. Y' can't just leave me hangin, so we're finishing it tonight." Van could be so demanding and so right but so wrong at the same time.

"But-"

"Tonight, Gracie."

I shrugged my shoulders with a subtle content sigh, as I went around the room and gathered all of my belongings and attempted to fold them, with Van yapping on in my ear.

"But how can you not like Jaffa cakes?" He has made up another conversation about that time in the tour bus with Larry and his Jaffa cakes.

"He did like them, you just ate them." I laughed as I pulled on some clothes what were actually mine.

"No, no. Right, he told me that he didn't like them." Van was sticking to his word.

"Wow." I scoffed, shaking my head as his voice went high pitched and I watched as he stood shirtless with his arms folded. I carried on packing my things until I felt Van's body pressing my back against the wall and his hand tightly around it, pulling me to him.

"Van.." I let him kiss my lips, the words sounding like I was mumbling. He repeatedly pecked my lips, giving me little kisses as I tried to be serious.

"Van. Van!" I smiled, dodging his kiss, making the kiss land on my jawline.

"What?" He pouted. "You not in the mood anymore?" His green eyes just looked deeply into mine and I almost gave in, no. I can't just give in.

"No, I am." I reassured him but he still remained pouting. "But, you said tonight and that's when I'll be ready."

"But I want you now." He sighed and pulled me into a hug, his hands around my figure, his head buried into my shoulder. "Oh, I want you now.."

"GUYS! WE'RE LEAVING!" Larry shouted, knocking on the door before entering this time.

"Yeah, we're coming." Van sighed, still stood hugging me.

"Doesn't look like it." Larry was stood behind Van, I just smiled and sarcastically rolled my eyes to him.

"Chill mate, we're comin'. Van looked to me and rolled his eyes as Van slid on his pants after I put on a shirt so he could wear his again. Once we were dressed, I grabbed my suitcase and we were off, back on tour with Green Day.