015

"And what are you doing here? Because something tells me  you're not here out of gratitude ," Lutina spoke sarcastically, rolling her eyes

"And what are you doing here? Because something tells me you're not here out of gratitude ," Lutina spoke sarcastically, rolling her eyes. The veterinarian looked sideways at Maggie, noticing she had kept staring at the man's junk.

"Maggie, would you be a dear and fetch a shirt for me and some loose pants for him?"
Lutina knew Maggie was grateful to get out of the situation; even if it was for a few minutes.

Atticus' eyes followed Maggie before he stared down at Lutina yet again. His eyes lowered slowly. He couldn't help himself honestly, it was just there right in front of him.

".. I swear.." Lutina mumbled under her breath. All a man had to do was get a glance of some tits and he had forgotten the purpose of his life already.

"Uhm," Atticus cleared his throat. "I followed your scent here. I was worried." He took a few steps closer, a small smile appearing  on his face as he noticed  Lutina had taken a step back.

"You scared of me, now?" The hybrid chuckled as he dragged his feet closer, observing Lutina's reaction.

"I'm most definitely not," Lutina huffed, looking in the other direction. It maybe was better to not take her eyes of the wolf hybrid as the man suddenly appeared close in front of her.
Before the veterinarian knew it, she was pushed against the wall. Lutina could feel Atticus' surprisingly warm body pushed against her chilly body. He sniffed her hair, before taking a small step back, one hand leaning in the wall where he had cornered Lutina.
His other hand trailed from Lutina's stomach to upwards.
The veterinarian's breath hitched as the wolf hybrid softly caressed her chocolate breast.
Atticus looked up at Lutina, a racy smirk spreading on his lips, observing her reaction to his touch.

"I can't wait until you're all mine," Atticus voice dropped, even thought it still sounded hoarse. He started kneading the veterinarian's breast, not once breaking eye contact with her. She was somewhere far lost in his eyes.

"I can smell he has marked you," Atticus remarked. "It's weak but it's there."

His face started coming closer, their forehead inches away.

"I got the s–"

Maggie's voice died down, staring at the two half naked  people plastered on her wall like some corny bugs. "If I find any evidence there has been fucked or jizzed on my damn new pale white walls.." Maggie started to threaten, narrowing her eyes at Lutina and Atticus.

It was all that Lutina needed to break free from the spell she was under. She created some distance between her and Atticus who growled lowly at her friend.

"You," she jabbed her sharp nail into Atticus's chest. "Don't you ever dare to growl at her like that or I'll personally handle your funeral myself." She tilted her head to the side.

"She dared to threaten you," was the wolf hybrids excuse. He knew he could handle the human with ease. Barely an effort, really.
But he didn't know if his human could handle them. And he would be damned to let anyone come near her to bring her harm.