017

Lutina walked in one of the many tents around her territory

Her brown eyes planted on Atticus who wore a bandage around his ribs. The hybrid wolf opened his light eyes.
They just stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

Lutina didn't say anything. She felt sorry, yeah. But, it wasn't like she hadn't warned Atticus.

Atticus beckoned Lutina closer.
She did so. His hand clamped around hers, squeezing it softly.

"You're sure you're healing soon? Cause you've been like this for about two days.." the veterinarian pursed her lips.

Atticus casted a glare on Lutina. "It just hasn't kicked in yet," he grunted, positioning himself in a more comfortable position.
Honestly he had greatly embarrassed himself in front of Lutina and wanted to avoid her for the time being. But it didn't work out as his bones had yet to heal. It mostly took a hour. But, since Clayton was different, Atticus wasn't sure yet.

"Well.. you better do. I can't use you if you can't even function right."
Lutina poked Atticus's rib, watching as he barely flinched.
His blue eyes bored into hers. "When I can walk again first thing I'm gonna do is beat up that cursed hybrid."

"Uhuh," Lutina answered, not seeming to buy it. It would be stupid for him to be a useless fish on land again just because his pride got hurt.

"I'm serious," Atticus deadpanned. "He caught me off guard. "

Lutina nodded playfully. "I'm sure he did," she hummed.
"If I can do anything for you, just let me know, alright?"

Atticus's eyebrows shot up. A smirk gracing his lips slowly. "Anything?" He repeated.

"Even when you're a different species, at the end of the day men are all the same." Lutina slapped her knees, standing up afterwards.

Atticus chuckled darkly, his eyes following Lutina. Even though all the hybrid females used to throw themselves at him, he wanted the one that was wrapped around the cursed hybrid's pinky. Or maybe it was the other way. Either way, he was gonna have her all for himself.

Lutina walked back to her house. She walked upstairs, planning to get a good nap before she had to go to work.

Opening the door, the first thing Lutina spotted was a puffed up, swishing grey tail in her view, facing the window. They had the perfect view on the tents where the other hybrids resided. Which meant, also her.

Oh boy.. Lutina thought. She wondered if it was too late and turn around. But, but by the look of Clayton's ears twitching, he already heard her.

Clayton turned around, an not amused expression sitting on his cat face.

"Hey.. whatcha doing..?" Lutina approached the cat hybrid carefully. The cat hybrid immediately turned their head back, ignoring Lutina.
They hadn't talked things over yet.
For example, Lutina really wanted to know the truth. If it was true what Atticus had told her. She just couldn't see it, though.
Clayton and Elizabeth.
Clayton who hated humans and Elizabeth a closeted psychopath. Maybe they were a good fit. Maybe it was all a ruse.
Lutina's chest began to act up again. It felt like it was burning. Like someone was branding her from the inside.
She caressed the place, hoping the burn would go away.
Maybe the two just had a fight and Elizabeth brought Clayton to Lutina. So, of course Clayton was pissed he got sent away by his girlfriend. It all made sense. So, it was all fake?

Tear drops started to hit the floor. The veterinarian felt the warm salty tears falling down her face.
Lutina then noticed she was crying. But, she didn't even knew why. Maybe it was her chest pain that felt like she was on fire. Or the fact that the cat hybrid was still in love with his "owner."

It didn't take long for Clayton to be alarmed at the sight of the crying face of Lutina.
He turned around at the sound of something dripping on the floor.
His face looked stunned to say. At the blink of an eye, Clayton had transformed back to his human form. Taking long strides, he didn't waste no time before he took Lutina in a warm embrace. He breathed in her hair. The tropical scents hitting his nose in the perfect spot, making it tingle.

"Why're you crying?" Clayton's voice sounded rough effortlessly. He wanted to ask her in a softer tone, but he didn't want to waste time to break necks as to whom had hurt his woman.

"I..I don't know," Lutina answered mid sobbing. She truly had no idea why she was crying. Maybe it was a survival matter at this point.

Clayton raised his non existent eyebrow. "How you don't know why you're crying?" He asked, feeling a bit lost.
He hoisted Lutina up without another word. He walked them over to her bed.
As gentle as he could, Clayton put Lutina on her back. He went to lie next to her, embracing Lutina. He felt her emotions flowing through him. Scared, anger, sorrow, distress.

He wanted to distract her.

"Just for the record. I'm still mad at you."

Lutina just blinked through her tears, nodding. Of course. She wasn't surprised he was.
But, what did caught her by surprise was the pants she was wearing getting yanked off of her. And just before Lutina could register what was happening; her panties got ripped off. The panties she had borrowed from her friend.
Clayton's hands were no longer gentle. They were firm and demanding. And Lutina couldn't resist it.

"Clayto–ohhhh." All the tension Lutina had felt, flew away the moment Clayton's head disappeared between her legs.
The cursed hybrid licked her folds. It made Lutina moan in frustration. She moved her lower body, trying to get him where she wanted.
Though, that didn't last for long.
Clayton rested his hand on Lutina's stomach. Keeping her still. He looked up at her for a second with a grin before he went down again.

He was fully eating Lutina out. One hand was on her thigh, stroking it while he went to town on her.
Lutina pressed her hips into him, her two hands trying to get his strong hand off of her stomach so she could move freely.
She moaned helplessly his name, riding with his tongue into her.
Clayton's grip on her tightened. He growled, not even looking up.
Lutina went cross eyed. She almost passed out from that dangerous feeling. The growling had traveled from Clayton's throat and right onto her wet pussy. It was like playing with a vibrator.

"Again," Lutina mumbled, her eyes closed. She was so close. She felt her orgasm building up slowly. She had long forgotten she had been crying. Alls she now felt was lust and hunger. "Please..again."

Clayton didn't listen. His hand traveled from Lutina's stomach. His hand started to explore between her legs while he had fun flicking her clitoris. Clayton sucked on it. It caused quite the reaction as Lutina screamed out of pleasure.

Lutina's body shook as she felt the thousands of pleasures of the orgasm Clayton gifted her. But, that didn't stop Clayton as he kept licking. He licked up all her juices, going back to licking her bean.

After the orgasm, Lutina was pretty sensitive. Her eyes wouldn't open anymore, her body was too deep in the pleasure.
"Clayton.." she mewed. She didn't know why she called out his name. Did she want him to stop or keep continuing?

Without breaking a sweat, Clayton continued pleasuring Lutina. His eyes swiftly traveled to the door.
There in the doorway stood Shenaya. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the scene unfolding in front of her. She made eye contact with Clayton as he continued to pleasure Lutina. He didn't take his eyes off of her. They glared into her soul.

Trying to find the knob of the door; Shenaya's hand was in the air, trying to grab onto something. She took a step back, shaking her head. She then walked away from the room, leaving the door wide open.